Christmas eve boxes? what do YOU put in them?

Only DD1 has one. It has:
PJ's
Large tube of Smarties
Santa key
Reindeer food
Hot chocolate
Bell
Small activity book + colours

Me, OH and DD2 have PJ's and chocolate/sweets then will watch a film.

Pj's
Dressing gown
Stompeez
Xmas colouring book and snowman pencils
Xmas cup
Reindeer food
Xmas socks
Dvd

This year I've done one box for all the kids together. I've got a pair of Christmas pjs each, a Christmas jigsaw, a Christmas sticker book, curious George Christmas movie on DVD, a Christmas book, a make your own gingerbread man (it's plastic needle sewing kit, for DD to do after DS1 & DS2 have gone to bed). I've also got (for the older two) a bag of chocolate snowmen each, a small tub of Pringles each and a carton of chocolate milk (they don't like hot chocolate). Going to try and find a small "my first Xmas" teddy to put in for DS2 too. X

We'll watch Polar Express but we already have it! Ditto Christmas pjs. Hmm. Will probably just do reindeer food and some Christmassy chocolates, hot chocolate and a Christmassy book. Maybe some glittery bath stuff?

Christmas book, reindeer food, chocolate, xmas christmas activity book with pencils and new pj's

Pjs
Book or dvd
Chocs
Hot choc
I've stuck to just that this year normally they have to much junk lol

We do a Christmas eve sack. mil / fil are coming for Christmas this year so there is:
A new pair of pj's each for everyone
Xmas sticker books
2 Xmas story books
felt Xmas trees to make
light up pens
colouring books
Tub of Haribo
tub of roses
Xmas cups for the girls

I like the idea of a board game!!

This year I've done one box for all the kids together. I've got a pair of Christmas pjs each, a Christmas jigsaw, a Christmas sticker book, curious George Christmas movie on DVD, a Christmas book, a make your own gingerbread man (it's plastic needle sewing kit, for DD to do after DS1 & DS2 have gone to bed). I've also got (for the older two) a bag of chocolate snowmen each, a small tub of Pringles each and a carton of chocolate milk (they don't like hot chocolate). Going to try and find a small "my first Xmas" teddy to put in for DS2 too. X
home bargains had some "my 1st Xmas stuff"

Thomas is getting pjs, mug and cookies for santa, reindeer food, a lush gift set (2 bath bombs) and a gingerbread snowman lollipop.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->