Christmas Eve meltdown...

cupcakekitty

Reaction score
As if by magic the witch has arrived today as an early Christmas present!
My cycles are now every 30 days I hadn't any symptoms this month my period just arrived!

I have had my cry and feeling like crap I am a little low but keep telling myself it is Christmas Eve I need to cheer up! My boyfriend is helping me do this but it is so hard I just want to go outside and scream in the rain but it is cold and I am too lazy to move from my sofa!

So Merry Christmas to everyone have a great day and if anyone got a bfp over the festive holiday congrats and baby dust!

As if by magic the witch has arrived today as an early Christmas present!
My cycles are now every 30 days I hadn't any symptoms this month my period just arrived!

I have had my cry and feeling like crap I am a little low but keep telling myself it is Christmas Eve I need to cheer up! My boyfriend is helping me do this but it is so hard I just want to go outside and scream in the rain but it is cold and I am too lazy to move from my sofa!

So Merry Christmas to everyone have a great day and if anyone got a bfp over the festive holiday congrats and baby dust!

sorry af showed :( My AF showed up on my on the 21st :( I hope you have a good Christmas, keep positive!

I was just like u.. I am now 4 dpo..... And still having breakdowns because it is cycle number 11 for me and I thought I would be pregnant by now so ever since cycle day one of the cycle cried even last Sunday at church I had a breakdown and couldn't stop crying I was crying hysterically for this reason tonight we had Christmas Eve service at church and I don't know what it is but every time I set for the church I start crying about this about not getting pregnant you just have to keep your Faith up n believe that it's going to happen

Thank you both for the kind words and hope you enjoyed the festive holiday! I am trying to think positive but I need to be in a better frame of mind which includes losing weight and getting serious about ttc! Let's hope 2014 brings us all bfp's xxx

Thank you both for the kind words and hope you enjoyed the festive holiday! I am trying to think positive but I need to be in a better frame of mind which includes losing weight and getting serious about ttc! Let's hope 2014 brings us all bfp's xxx

I am in the same boat as you! I am trying to lose weight and TTC at the same time. I weighed in at 259 the other day, I have lost 30 pounds so far! sending lots of sticky baby dust your way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->