Christmas gifts..

Lou

Reaction score
I have a dilema...

I don't know what to get OH for xmas... what are you girls getting for yours?? (feel free to post pictures. :p )

xxxxx

NOTHING! Hahaha. We have agreed that our new house will be our present for years to come. Although I was not against him getting me a locket for Christmas..lol. What does he like, or what is he into?

Mine has:
the Ghost King book (part of a series he reads)
2 PS3 games
mysterious cities of gold DVD set (his fave cartoon as a kid - along with transformers and thundercats LOL!)

then little stocking fillers like terrys choc orange, a choc santa, shaving foam, new pants, a pen with his name on, one of those keyrings that are like a £ coin you use in trolleys coz he never has one!

Call of Duty (no, he hasn't bought it yet AND I know I'll never get him off it!)
An Indiana Jones Lego keyring; https://shop.lego.com/product/?p=852145&LangId=2057&ShipTo=UK
Lego ice-cube tray; https://shop.lego.com/product/?p=852660&LangId=2057&ShipTo=UK
A DIY manual (he wanted one)
A cocktail bible (so he doesn't bug me to look them up on the internet before one of our parties)
..And I'm making him a set of personalised word magnets in a metal case so he can make up silly phrases
Just need to get him some stocking fillers now.

From Ryan he has;
A little frame with a 'Daddy' phrase
"Something else" that I can't remember.. it's wrapped anyway lol!

I got DH:

3 Liszt CDs
2 Rachmaninoff CDs
A funny t-shirt from Back to the Future
A really nice hardback book with all of Charles Darwin's books and articles in it.

Yeah, he's a geek. And I love him for it :haha:

I have got my OH Guitar Hero 5 for Wii, will probably get him a couple of other little things as well

sorry not Wtt but still....
Im getting My OH a football shirt thats what he asked for, also iv got him random bits like smellys new razor, daddy socks novelty boxers ect, I was thinking about getting him a gold tray for his clubs bag but then my mum phoned me n asked if he already had one i said no so she went out and got him one! BUGGER! just hope i can get this shirt in his size coz there sold out atm!!!!
Anyway...maybe best having a look in the santas grotto part of the forum for ideas i think theres an OH thread in there xx

sorry not Wtt but still....
Im getting My OH a football shirt thats what he asked for, also iv got him random bits like smellys new razor, daddy socks novelty boxers ect, I was thinking about getting him a gold tray for his clubs bag but then my mum phoned me n asked if he already had one i said no so she went out and got him one! BUGGER! just hope i can get this shirt in his size coz there sold out atm!!!!
Anyway...maybe best having a look in the santas grotto part of the forum for ideas i think theres an OH thread in there xx

Oy you, bugger off back to 3rd tri! This is my patch:growlmad:

I can't help but go overboard at christmas, my OH is desperately trying to get me to tune it down, and not spend too much, as he'd rather I spend it on something we can enjoy together... Buuut I love shopping and buying gifts gives me a bit of happiness, and I could do with that...

Soo, I'm doing him a stocking, general silly boys things, Tiggers (he loves Tigger, 'TigTig' shares our bed :wacko:), chocolate selection box, novelties, socks, etc.

A jacket and a driving experience (he takes photos when we see an audi r8, so I thought I'd buy him the chance to drive one)...

And I'm going to try and end the generosity there... Luckily I've still got most of it to purchase, so should keep me going for a while...

My OH asked me for a ring this Christmas. We are only in a common-law marriage (not for much longer yay) so we don't have wedding rings. I have the engagment ring he gave me when he proposed so I wear it like a wedding ring, but he doesn't have one. He wants to have a ring on his finger to show off too. It was pretty touching :)
I was expecting him to ask for a new guitar or a video game or something lol

I am in the unknown boat... my parents took my idea and bought him a Wii and all the accessories... grrrr so now I'm in the dark...

My OH asked me for a ring this Christmas. We are only in a common-law marriage (not for much longer yay) so we don't have wedding rings. I have the engagment ring he gave me when he proposed so I wear it like a wedding ring, but he doesn't have one. He wants to have a ring on his finger to show off too. It was pretty touching :)

That's so sweet of him :hugs: so there are still romantic men in the world, just not any i know :rofl:

Awwwr thats lovely!! Congrats!! hehe!!

xxxx

There are some lovely prezzies here... some of them are making me think.. the Audi R8 sounds like a great idea. OH would love that. :p Hes into his cars, planes, wines, anything technical (except for computers).

Thanks for all the ideas girlies... Ive made him a personalised stockin with little bits like choc pennies in it and shaving balm, a picture of us together, a handmade 'I owe you naughties' ticket (a little inside joke ;) ) but havent a clue what to actually get him... Ive got his mother and brother sorted, but he and his dad are sooo hard to buy for..

xxxx

ps great idea Zarababy!! Thanks, I'll head over there now. :D

xxx

I'm gonna get him a new phone cos the one he's got now is quite old & he's always getting pissed off with it!
Will probably get him a bottle of CKone as well cos he smells GORGEOUS when he wears it!!

The driving experience sounds awesome btw!

He is getting Nothing this year. Normally we go so overboard at Christmas, last year I was expecting and we agreed on a $30 budgetas we were saving for me being off on maternity leave, this year I am almost ending my mat leave and I pretty much have no money left. We have bought the LO a few gifts but everyone else, parents and friends are getting nothing. I am going to miss out on all the gifts for me though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->