Christmas gifts..

my OH is getting a brand new north face coat with a fleece inside and lots of clothes from aeropostale... then a stocking with boxers, travel size things for our vaca in jan, candy...

do they have wine of the month clubs there? my mom got that for someone for a wedding once, but i think its pricey

A darth vader mug (he's a major geek and asked for a mug to take into work).
A couple of anime dvds.
A couple of erotica books.
A couple of t-shirts I printed stuff on with special paper I bought online.
A stocking-filler or two.

An engagement ring/watch (he couldn't decide so i'll have to pick)
A couple of Blu-Ray dvds as he's getting a shared PS3 off his mom
I'm gonna make some IOU cards (some dirty, some sensible lol)
A mini stocking with his favourite sweeties and chocolates
Shower gel/Body spray set as he's always running out lol

Maybe a few other bits and bobs if I find anything.

Good luck everyone lol x

I've got mine a set of poker chips because he plays poker with his friends and they always use a jar of 2ps or something as chips.
I also got him a travel mug (how romantic - lol) because he sometimes takes his coffee in the car with him at 6am and has been known to spill it! :rofl:

My OH makes his own beer when he has the stuff so I'm getting him a homebrew kit and a book on homebrewing. I'll be getting him a couple of things as stocking fillers as well. It's a little bit more than I can afford but I ended up not getting him anything for his birthday as I was relying on my parents promise of a weekend away which didn't happen even though I sent them all the details for hotels and stuff. It turned out as well that my brother was bought a car at the time when we should have been going away :growlmad: but that's another story!

Beca :wave:

I have the unfortunate luck of it being oh's bday a week after xmas, followed by his eldests 18th 5 days later...eeeek..

So far for xmas he has got...

Huge tub of Creatine (£50 worth..aah)
Gym bottoms
2 jumpers
Ck boxers
Aftershave
Various naughty toys- 5 packages so far lol condoms/lubes/rope
Inglorious DVD
Clinique men skincare
Zip up jumper for the gym
Whey protein

...and I am tempted with stocking fillers...:blush:

DF's birthday and christmas are right near each other.. still I always go overboard and make myself terribly poor :rofl:

For his birthday I have got him a massage thingy that you strap to your chair, since he suffers with backache a lot.
I also got him a teddy, more for my pleasure than his...
A BIIIIG clintons card and a 21 badge and sash.. :blush:

For christmas I plan to get him a Wii plus thingy with games.. and some naughty stocking fillers

Hehe :happydance: He has NO IDEA!!

we decided this year that due to me not starting my new job yet if we bought anything it would be stuff we needed so i got mine

a dressing gown (as he is getting a old man now :haha:)
a manicure sort of set with nail clippers, shaver, comb etc - he is so vain about his hands and his are 100 years old
a massive brainiac mug - i keep dropping my mugs
a pair of black reebok classics - fed up with the paint on his

no pictures tho as i have wrapped them already cos he is so nosey

I'm really not sure what I'm getting mine yet. He has asked me for a new mobile phone but
a) he can't decide which one he wants and
b) he's probably going to to go on contract so the phone would most likely be free anyway.

Back to the drawing board...

I am not sure if am goin to celebrate xmas this year, I hevnt thot abt pressies let alone wat am doing, sori to be a saddo!! But since my loss 5 days ago, I can't seem to get into party/ celebration mood. If I do get him something it surely won't be expensive this time round, it will be a token, maybe tickets to a sports game!

At the moment so unsure!

I have bought everyone elses and that just have the parents and OH!
I think we will go shopping to gether and give each other ideas then go our seperate ways and buy gift! Now we live together its different as we would rather spend money on the house as theres things that need doing!
I always make him a stocking with little bits and bobs!

loved reading through peoples ideas!

P.S. Lou, my wtt buddy, have i missed somthing? NTNP? wooohooo

I am not sure if am goin to celebrate xmas this year, I hevnt thot abt pressies let alone wat am doing, sori to be a saddo!! But since my loss 5 days ago, I can't seem to get into party/ celebration mood. If I do get him something it surely won't be expensive this time round, it will be a token, maybe tickets to a sports game!

im sorry to hear that Missjay. I can can understand how hard it is for you at this moment in time. Huge hugs to you both. :hugs::hugs:

xxx

i got him call of dut new game, aftershave and a electric shaver....xx

At the moment so unsure!

I have bought everyone elses and that just have the parents and OH!
I think we will go shopping to gether and give each other ideas then go our seperate ways and buy gift! Now we live together its different as we would rather spend money on the house as theres things that need doing!
I always make him a stocking with little bits and bobs!

loved reading through peoples ideas!

P.S. Lou, my wtt buddy, have i missed somthing? NTNP? wooohooo

Hey Pinks, My wonderful buddy!!!

I know, it all happened really fast! OH got back from Afghanistan and announced that it 'wouldn't be the end of the world if we got pregnant now would it?' To which I agree'd so he said he doesn't want to actively try but he wants to NTNP which I agreed upon.. :) I have a gut feeling we wont be conceiving anytime soon because ive missed Ov for this month, and im busy next month so the earliest is feb, but we can still have fun trying. :p hahaha!

we're exactly the same as you... we're moving in together now that OH has finished in Brize, we'd much rather buy a nice dinner / plate set for the house then spend spend spend on things we dont really need.

xxx

I've actually decided what to get him now :)

Some pj's, not sure where from, I'll look in a few places
and I'm going to get a big box and fill it with Haribo sweets and chocolate and stuff, like a sweety hamper (I was going to get one of the internet but realised it would be soo much cheaper to make one myself)
and some kind of DVD :)

now I just need to buy them :dohh:

thompsonic... i know how u feel about buying them... iv usually got all my xmas prezzies by now.. i can not handle the hustle and bustle of the shops this close to xmas... haha

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->