Christmas & New Year BFP's! Who is hoping for one?

Laska5

Reaction score
Hi laides!

I couldn't find a December TTC group so I decided to start one!

After almost 4 months of trying to get my cycle regulated after a miscarriage in August- I am back onto TTC baby #1! I'm currently on CD6 & will be testing December 17th! Who else is with me??

Hi Laska. Cd5 today and I should be testing around 22-25 dec depending on when I ovulate :)
Taking clomid 100mg, ttc (again) since march and hoping for a bfp each time.
GL for this cycle!

I am with you ladies!! I am currently CD3 after a random 60 day cycle..I seriously thought it would never end.lol

I started temping and using opk's last month, but thought the opk's weren't working so I stopped and a week later my temps shifted. This month I added Vitex and Maca so I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't have to wait so long to ovulate again!!!

Sending out some baby dust and good thoughts that we all get the best Holiday gift ever!!! :)

Cd6 here!
TTC #2 this is our first time TTC DS 1 was a surprise!

Also this is my first cycle since his birth so not sure how long it will be to O or if I even will. But super hopeful for a Christmas Day family photo share of our son in a big brother Christmas shirt!

Our OPKs shipped and will be here Friday-Monday!

I'll be your buddy!

I'm hoping to get a BFP when I test next Monday, so I can reveal to DH for Christmas!! =D

Hi ladies! I'd like to join you :)

I had a miscarriage at 13 weeks on October 15. It's been a loooong six weeks, but I *think* I finally got AF! I'm hoping to start DTD in a few days once she leaves, and then get my bfp by christmas! I know cycles can be very irregular after a mc, but a girl can hope. :) When I got pregnant before, it was on the first month trying. So I'm really hoping it is like that again!

Hi girls!
Nothing much to report here, cd7. Just waiting for next Thursday for lap&dye.
Cool, stilettomom, hoping you will be the first bfp on here!
So sorry for your loss tcinks. Keep us updated!
Anyone else taking clomid?

Have a great day ladies x

Hey ladies!
Hope alls going well!
What are your DTD plans for TTC? What do you think works best?
Every other day, every day or more than once a day.

I think we are aiming for every day with the occasional twice if the mood takes us...

CD 12 today and I am starting LH testing with the OPKs today, I have a 31 day cycle normally my son was conceived on CD 18 so not sure where O day will fall.

Baby dust to all of us! I have been thinking of all of the ways to announce during the holidays...though if it happened I am sure I wouldn't be able to wait to make an announcement. lol
I am CD9 now...just waiting to see if this Vitex will help me ovulate earlier in my cycle. I am temping and using opk's so we are trying every other day and 3 days when I get a positive opk, but I am also trying really hard to find some things to de-stress so I don't obsess and delay anything. So far I have just been baking every day.lol

Baby dust to all of us! I have been thinking of all of the ways to announce during the holidays...though if it happened I am sure I wouldn't be able to wait to make an announcement. lol
I am CD9 now...just waiting to see if this Vitex will help me ovulate earlier in my cycle. I am temping and using opk's so we are trying every other day and 3 days when I get a positive opk, but I am also trying really hard to find some things to de-stress so I don't obsess and delay anything. So far I have just been baking every day.lol

I'm so excited I can't wait! Luckily I have my son to entertain and as we are a licensed hobby breeder we raise Shih Tzus and Pugs I have 8 1 week old puppies to look after haha so never run out of things to stay busy!

Oh, I love pugs! They are so snorty and cute! lol My in-laws have 2 and they are adorable. I will come take them off your hands in May when I am in Florida! lol

Me!!!!! Going on 4th month of TTC#2! I'm on CD1 and I don't plan on testing unless I'm 3 days late, so if I get to that point I'll be testing on December 31! Good luck to you all! Hope this is our month!

Hi! We usually try every other day during my fertile window. I too am TTC#2. Good luck to you!

Hey ladies!
Hope alls going well!
What are your DTD plans for TTC? What do you think works best?
Every other day, every day or more than once a day.

I think we are aiming for every day with the occasional twice if the mood takes us...

CD 12 today and I am starting LH testing with the OPKs today, I have a 31 day cycle normally my son was conceived on CD 18 so not sure where O day will fall.

Oops! I meant to reply to this quote. We usually try every other day during my fertile window. I too am TTC#2. Good luck to you!

Hi ladies!
Glad to see everyone is doing well and feeling positive!
I'm having a lap&dye Thursday cd14 urgh.... so we have not dtd at all this cycle (In case I ovulate early then we won't be able to do the lap&dye in case of conception).
I expect to ovulate later than thursday though, since my last (only) two O cycles were on cd16 and cd22! I expect we will be dtd eod as soon as I feel able, or make a plan if I am still too sore (AI!!) Lol.... and then bd every day once I suspect that O is approaching!

Hope everyone has a good week xx

Good luck to you all!

CD13 now!

Started using my OPKs on Sunday it was negative Mondays DH saw a faint second line hoping today's will be darker! According to my fertility app Wednesday is the start of my O window.

Though our son was concived CD18 so it could be all the way to Sunday before I O!

Fingers crossed for lots of upcoming Os for you all and then all our Christmas :bfp: together!!!

Just found out today my 6weeks pregnant sister is having twins!!! Very very happy!

Hiya ladies, I'd love to join you. I'm on CD 3 and hoping to test on New Years Eve and start the new year with a bang lol. I have a little boy who was conceived on clomid but we're going to chart and try naturally for a bit and see where my cycles are. Really nervous that I still won't be ovulating by myself but if not hopefully won't take 5 years to be prescribed fertility drugs like first time around x

Good luck to you princesstaz! I hope you get your bfp naturally, what a nice way to bring in the new year. :)

I am still waiting for O..sometimes I feel like this wait is just as long as the two week wait.lol Especially when I have no idea if I am going to O at a normal time this month. Last month I didn't O until CD40, but it wasn't normal for me and I am taking Vitex so hopefully I don't have to wait that long again. It drove me crazy!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->