Christmas & New Year BFP's! Who is hoping for one?

Hi Babyfeva, so sorry to hear about your m/cs. :( Hope that you get a healthy sticky bfp for Christmas!
Hm so my temps are also all over the place. Hope that I still O this cycle; maybe the lap&dye shock was too much for my follies. But we'll just have to wait and see :)

Hi Babyfeva, so sorry to hear about your m/cs. :( Hope that you get a healthy sticky bfp for Christmas!
Hm so my temps are also all over the place. Hope that I still O this cycle; maybe the lap&dye shock was too much for my follies. But we'll just have to wait and see :)

Oops sorry about the double post!

Sorry I've been so quiet but glad to see others have been chiming in! I'm CD 21, I don't temp so I'm not sure when I ovulated but we did DTD every other day from CD10-CD16! Hopefully that was enough & It was definitely more consistent than when I got my last BFP before my miscarriage. I've also got super sore boobs when I take my bra off- the last time I was this sore was when I was pregnant- hoping for BFP on December 16th!!! :)

Hope everyone is having an good holiday season, try not to stress much & enjoy this time with family!

Hi Ladies, Im hoping I can join you all :)

Currently CD35 (very unusual, normally 28day cycle)

Alas no signs of AF and BFN yesterday with FMU. Have any of you had messed up cycles before? Its never happened to me before and Ive never had any hormonal contraceptives in the past x

Hi Ladies, Im hoping I can join you all :)

Currently CD35 (very unusual, normally 28day cycle)

Alas no signs of AF and BFN yesterday with FMU. Have any of you had messed up cycles before? Its never happened to me before and Ive never had any hormonal contraceptives in the past x

I skipped an entire cycle once... It was due to anemia. Blood work would tell you if it's either.
It could also be Christmas stress or if your not eating right.

I don't think we're going to bd in time for ovulation :( I started showing signs today so it'll probably be within the next 2 days that I ovulate. The problem is I can't get dh in the mood for it :( he's a workaholic, working 18 hour shifts most days, so he's usually dead on his feet by the time he gets home frim work. I highly doubt anything will come out of this cycle...

Aw that's rubbish Datuker, it's so frustrating when things like that get in the way of ttc. Don't write it off completely this cycle though, you could talk him into it by saying you'll do all the hard work while he lays back and enjoys it :winkwink: lol

I don't think we're going to bd in time for ovulation :( I started showing signs today so it'll probably be within the next 2 days that I ovulate. The problem is I can't get dh in the mood for it :( he's a workaholic, working 18 hour shifts most days, so he's usually dead on his feet by the time he gets home frim work. I highly doubt anything will come out of this cycle...

I hear you girl! My DH works very stressful job as a government contractor in IT he is wiped out when he gets home but luckily he is very excited about having another baby that he does not need much persuasion other than I'll do all the work.... Advice is give is don't try to talk him into it just use your mouth for other things.... That should work well enough to get him in the mood!

Baby dust!!

So I'm on CD10 and should be starting oks today but in my massive rush for work I've forgotten them. Not predicted to O until CD16 but you never know, I like to be prepared lol. Going to start BDing tonight hopefully, don't finish work until late so OH might be fa St asleep by then.

LOL Datucker and Balula... hope you get "it" done in time! My DH just won't leave me alone no matter how tired he is... last month missing the window was more my fault than his! I suppose that counts as a blessing when ttc!
GTT - my cycles have always been very inconstant except when on bcp (and not always even then!) But I have heard of many ladies who have textbook perfect cycles up until they start ttc. I'm wondering if there is maybe a stress/psychological link??:shrug: GL!!!!
PrincessTaz - don't stress! I'm sure you will have plenty of time to catch the surge :)

AFM - Don't know WHAT is going on with my cycle. I really hope that I still O because I just want to test around Christmas/New Years, it's just exciting. But I can't do anything except wait it out. Going to have my stitches out tomorrow and REALLY hope that I can convince my dr to give me a script for 3 more boxes of clomid (I plan on switching back to ntnp some time next year as ltttc has become a bit bleak and draining this past year).

I might not be able to check in for a week or so, we have a very busy weekend planned and then going on a beach holiday for a few days! (In a nature reserve; I don't think there will be much cell/data reception). In any case I'm thinking of everyone waiting to O and those almost about to test...!

:hugs::flower:

Got my pisitive OPK last night!! CD21! So DH and i BDing last night then another positive this morning CD22 so will again tonight. Sucks i have a PAP tonight also lol been BDing like rabbits since CD10! Im sure thibgs down there will be a bit swollen by now haha!

hoping for a christmas eve :bfp: !

So I'm out.... instead of testing on Christmas, I will be taking clomid :/ (round 5 already).

Best of luck to the rest of you ladies.

Hi everyone,
Feeling a little frustrated here. I am on cycle day 34 (normally about a 30 day cycle) and 15 DPO. I had spotting and BD on cycle day 18, and O was predicted day 19. At 9DPO I had massive unusual cramping and more spotting, so was sure this might be implantation. AF still hasn't turned up.
I have had this strange nervous butterfly feeling in my stomach for the last week that comes and goes in waves.
My issue is I have done repeated pregnancy tests only to get a whole lot of :BFN: do you think I still have a chance?

Hi everyone,
Feeling a little frustrated here. I am on cycle day 34 (normally about a 30 day cycle) and 15 DPO. I had spotting and BD on cycle day 18, and O was predicted day 19. At 9DPO I had massive unusual cramping and more spotting, so was sure this might be implantation. AF still hasn't turned up.
I have had this strange nervous butterfly feeling in my stomach for the last week that comes and goes in waves.
My issue is I have done repeated pregnancy tests only to get a whole lot of :BFN: do you think I still have a chance?

Have you tried different brands and dyes? Perhaps try a blue dye (ept) a pink dye (first response) a purple dye (IC or $1 or less brands) and a digital.
Some women only get positives on a certain dye colors (no idea why) but my best friend only gets them on blue dye tests, even after Dr confirmed with bloods and early scan all other tests were bfns except for blue dye ones.

Or you could just be one of those women who get very late bfps I get mine very early with my mc it was 10 DPO with my DS it was 9 DPO and I just got my bfp at 8 DPO this week with what I thought was an indent as it was a faint colorless line though still may have been, albeit coincidental if it was at 7 DPO.

Try some different brand tests and if you can try for at least an 8-12 hour hold (all night) and not much fluids before taking any tests

Fingers crossed for you!

Ok so Def a negative for me, I hope some of you ladies were a little more lucky!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->