Christmas & New Year BFP's! Who is hoping for one?

Hello all :)

TTC #2 with low morphology! We were blessed to conceive after 3 years ttc the first time, right after we had scheduled an appointment for IVF. I swear that baby knew lol. So we're giving it another chance to happen naturally a second time! This will be our first cycle :) I am CD6 atm.

TTC #2 with low morphology! We were blessed to conceive after 3 years ttc the first time, right after we had scheduled an appointment for IVF. I swear that baby knew lol. So we're giving it another chance to happen naturally a second time! This will be our first cycle :) I am CD6 atm.

Looks like we both have Noah's and TTC #2! Good luck lady! I am CD15 right now and concived CD18 last time so fingers crossed for Saturday!!

Hi all

My lap& dye surgery yesterday went OK. The anaesthesia was really bad as I went into hypothermic shock and got nerve damage in my right arm due to the anaesthetist struggling with the IV line, had a lot of pain and then a bad reaction to the pain meds ... But the lap&dye itself gave a lot of info. It showed that my endo is back (stage 3) which the dr removed. Left ovary looks bad and was completely adhered to the posterior abdominal wall, she cut it loose and hopefully it will function better now. Left tube is occluded. Right ovary however has a nicely growing follie and right tube is open! Will just have to see if I still ovulate this cycle and if we get our timing right. But at least now I know that there is still a chance of us falling pregs; dr said especially now that the endo has been treated!

FX for everyone else! Lots of us waiting to ovulate :)

Fern81 - Those complications don't sound very pleasant at all you poor thing. So glad some of the news was good tho and they could treat the endometriosis and the right side looks good. Keeping my fingers crossed that you catch that egg! X

Looks like we both have Noah's and TTC #2! Good luck lady! I am CD15 right now and concived CD18 last time so fingers crossed for Saturday!!

Haha, Noah's are the best ;) I'm probably biased though lol. Good luck on CD18! And you're only 4 months PP, so maybe you still have some super fertile eggs up in there!

Hi all

My lap& dye surgery yesterday went OK. The anaesthesia was really bad as I went into hypothermic shock and got nerve damage in my right arm due to the anaesthetist struggling with the IV line, had a lot of pain and then a bad reaction to the pain meds ... But the lap&dye itself gave a lot of info. It showed that my endo is back (stage 3) which the dr removed. Left ovary looks bad and was completely adhered to the posterior abdominal wall, she cut it loose and hopefully it will function better now. Left tube is occluded. Right ovary however has a nicely growing follie and right tube is open! Will just have to see if I still ovulate this cycle and if we get our timing right. But at least now I know that there is still a chance of us falling pregs; dr said especially now that the endo has been treated!

FX for everyone else! Lots of us waiting to ovulate :)

Ow wow!! Someone would be getting an earful if that had happened to me! Glad your right ovary is looking good and the left is fixed up, it might be worth the nerve damage lol

Thanks ladies!
Lol DaTucker it's only when ttc that we can say "the nerve damage may be worth it" wahaha!!!!! If it doesn't reverse then I might just sue someone though. I'm right handed and teach for a living & just finished my microbiology degree.... so I need to be able to work with my right hand for both of those. My medical insurance doesn't cover nerve damage rehabilitation so the responsible party will have to cover it! Fx that it heals though!

I also LOVE the name Noah but English is not my first language and unfortunately the translation of Noah into my language sounds weird. English names are so much nicer!

Xx

I like Noah as well...such a cute name. I have always like the names Owen and Ptrick, but my hubby hates both. :( We will see who wins the name battle when we actually fall pregnant. hehe.

Fern81- I am glad you got some answers and they were able to help treat some issues for you. The other stuff sounds really sucky tho! Hopefully your arm heals quickly!

Happy Friday everyone!!

I swear dh shot down every single name I came up with. I had decided on Eli then had a friend call me talking about "Noah." When I asked her who Noah was, she was like, "Uhhhh....your son?" Apparently dh had gone and told everyone we were naming him Noah without telling me, and it stuck lol.

This cycle is dragging, CD8 today! I started bbt again today, I'm hoping I can keep it up since I'm out of practice!

Hi everyone! TTC baby #1 here. This is our 4th month trying and I have been trying to figure out my irregular cycle. Last month i think I ovulated on day 12, but so far this month, nothing! However today, I had a basal temperature drop and some light spotting I also have more CM then usual. I am now on cycle day 17. I was getting all excited about such positive ovulation symptoms, but then I took an OPK test and there is only 1 line! No hint at all of a second line. So frustrated and confused.. Help please. Do you think I am ovulating? I am dreaming of the best christmas present ever. A BFP!

Hi Louise!!
I share your dream of a Christmas bfp! I had a problem with a batch of opks; not one of them had any hint of a second line where in previous months I almost always had a very light line &progression closer to O. So I think I had a defective batch, esp since dr said I have a mature follie, having lots of ewcm etc. Am going to start testing today with a different brand. The opks which I think were defective were Clicks brand (RSA).
Which opks are you using?

I love Eli too! I've kind of decided on the name Milan for a boy since it translates to our language well. And DH doesn't hate it. He hates like, EVERY other name I like lol!

Hi everyone! TTC baby #1 here. This is our 4th month trying and I have been trying to figure out my irregular cycle. Last month i think I ovulated on day 12, but so far this month, nothing! However today, I had a basal temperature drop and some light spotting I also have more CM then usual. I am now on cycle day 17. I was getting all excited about such positive ovulation symptoms, but then I took an OPK test and there is only 1 line! No hint at all of a second line. So frustrated and confused.. Help please. Do you think I am ovulating? I am dreaming of the best christmas present ever. A BFP!

It's hard to tell without also looking at your chart, could you attatch it so I can have a peak? You could have missed you LH surge, sometimes they are so short that if you don't test twice a day you can totally miss it. Was your CM watery or EWCM, that is definitely a good sign for ovulation but until your temps confirm it you just never know! Must be so frustrating having irregular cycles x

Hi Princesstaz, how do I attach my chart on here?

Hi Princesstaz, how do I attach my chart on here?

On fertility friend go to the tab that says sharing, then go to set up. It will give you a link so just copy and paste it and we should be able to take a look. You can post It to your signature too so its always easy to ask for help and advice x

Had a crazy temp this morning, it dropped prettt low evend though I know I'm not ovulating yet. I'm thinking it's due to it being so cold in the house and not having a blanket on me. Ds wallows so much he yanks the blankets away!

Since I've started temping again I'm having problems sleeping. It's like because I know i need a block of sleep for accurate temps I just can't. Waking up every 2 hours or so, it was same with my ds. It's do frustrating x

So I finally figured out how to add my chart into my signature. It doesn't quite look right to me, but you can see the big dip my temp took yesterday. This is my first month temping, so still getting the hang of it. Trying to take my temp at the moment I wake up, the same time everyday. This was tricky at first, but have achieved consistent timing for the last week now. I'm worried my chart doesn't look normal. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Louise40 everyone's chart will look totally different, even your own month to month can be hugely different. Judging by your CM and rise today you might have ovulated then. If your temperature keeps rising over next few days ff will probably give you your cross hairs. FX for you x

Hi ladies, hope I can join! I'm TTC #2 after 2 miscarriages earlier this year. I'm hoping for a BFP this Christmas. Wishing you all the best and BFP's soon!

Babyfeva, so sorry to hear about your losses. Really hope you get you sticky BFP soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->