Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Hello!! I'm 31, have two children , Mia 9 and Jacob 2 in June. This will be my third :happydance:

BFP on 8th April, Estimated due date 9th Dec . No names picked out, just nicknamed bean for now. I can think of a ton of names for both a boy or a girl it's just hubby who's the fussy one!

So far I'm v tired, slightly sore boobies , getting worse by the day! Tea tastes foul! Oh and the tears have started much to hubby's dismay, I cry at least nice a day over something!

I've gone off tea too for some reason it tastes smokey/burnt never even considered it could be pregnancy related! Usually I have about 10 brews a day lol

Hi ladies, can I join in? I'm 33, hubby is 41 and we have a beautiful 5monyh old DS. We are thrilled to be expecting our second on Dec 17, got my BFP on 15 April which was third cycle after having my DS (had MC in Jan which was first cycle), then normal AF, then BFP.

I have no symptoms at all so far. None! But I was the same with my DS the whole way through that pregnancy so I'm trying to remind myself of that and stay reassured.

No names picked out yet.

Nice to meet you all :) Wishing everyone a happy and healthy 9 months x

Congratulations, how are you enjoying pregnancy? Have you been TTC long?

I've only done this because we had a 4 week but no symptoms thread, but we've kinda worked past that now :)

We were trying on and off since last July(I had a mmc) but I had just stopped my pill in February after taking for a few months so very surprised as the last baby took 8 months to conceive! It's made me more worried though as if its too good to be true! I have got sore boobs, extreme tiredness and nausea! How about you?

I use nickenames..
First child is an grassegg cause born in summer and now growing bump is an snowegg<3

Congratulations, how are you enjoying pregnancy? Have you been TTC long?

I've only done this because we had a 4 week but no symptoms thread, but we've kinda worked past that now :)

We were trying on and off since last July(I had a mmc) but I had just stopped my pill in February after taking for a few months so very surprised as the last baby took 8 months to conceive! It's made me more worried though as if its too good to be true! I have got sore boobs, extreme tiredness and nausea! How about you?

Yeah I feel the same we conceived on our 2nd cycle really scared ill m/c all seems too good to be true especially after reading some of the long journeys and heartbreak others have gone through ttc on here!
FX for sticky Christmas puddings!!!!

Took us 7 year with our first and didn't find out until I was 5 months pregnant when I went in for my annual pap,Surprise! Lol This time around we've been trying for almost 5 years with 3 losses and the month I changed my diet/vitamin regimine ( I have pcos) it was like clock work, it all came together perfectly and on the right cycle days like it was meant to be <3 We aren't telling anyone until the gender scan if I can hide it for that long :) I don't have any bump buddies yet either. Due Dec 2013

Hi everyone!

I am 31 and my husband is 30. We had been TTC our first for 18 months before our BFP! I still can't believe I am pregnant. I don't really have any symptoms. My boobs have been a little sore, but only at night. I have to wait another month before my first scan and I do not know how I am going to get through it! I am due Dec. 6th according to my dates. I know I shouldn't... but I just keep hoping I'll get morning sickness so at least I'll know I am really pregnant and everything it okay.

Hi all can I join you? Got my BFP today and due on the 25th!!

Xx

oh my poor baby is still having a nasty nosy:cold:
but enjoying teletubbies :baby:

Hi, I'm Val :) I got my BFP at 9dpo, we were ttc for two months so I was totally shocked because last time it took me two years. I'm 34, he is 32. This will be our first baby together, and I have a daughter in heaven. I'm considered high risk because I got severe preeclampsia early the last time I was pregnant. I'm also a worrier... in general... so yea, you can imagine how crazy I am driving myself LOL

Hi everyone!

I am 31 and my husband is 30. We had been TTC our first for 18 months before our BFP! I still can't believe I am pregnant. I don't really have any symptoms. My boobs have been a little sore, but only at night. I have to wait another month before my first scan and I do not know how I am going to get through it! I am due Dec. 6th according to my dates. I know I shouldn't... but I just keep hoping I'll get morning sickness so at least I'll know I am really pregnant and everything it okay.

If you don't get morning sickness try not to worry, I know easier said than done! But when I was pregnant with my son, now 3, I had no symptoms at all!! Whereas with my mc I had all the symptoms,sickness etc, weird isn't it?! I have to wait 6 weeks for my scan, I don't have a date yet, wish we had a fast forward button!!

Hi everyone!

If you don't get morning sickness try not to worry, I know easier said than done! But when I was pregnant with my son, now 3, I had no symptoms at all!! Whereas with my mc I had all the symptoms,sickness etc, weird isn't it?! I have to wait 6 weeks for my scan, I don't have a date yet, wish we had a fast forward button!!

Oooo thanks for sharing that! I had a mc at 8weeks 7years ago with an unplanned pregnancy and I had terrible nausea and so far with this one I've felt abit sick but not much and was worried either it wasn't strong or just too early :)

oooo loving this, can i come and play?!?!?!? currently have 2 girls aged 9 and 2 and am expecting number 3 on december 14th! bit worried there may be more than 1 in there at the min as i got my BFP at 3weeks 3days and it was a super strong line, similar to what ive had before at 5 weeks, and my work trousers are getting very snug already at 5 weeks, i dont normally get that until a good 12 weeks! mind you my mum was a triplet so anythings possible!

Wow, that's a lot of Christmas babies :happydance:

AFM, I've been eating like a racehorse, though it's mainly cheese and pickle sandwiches *yum*
Very little nausea so far, boobs are gettin achy though, and I'm sooooooo tired...yet finding it difficult to sleep all night without waking up at least 3 times *yawn*

Anyone started thinking about maternity clothes yet? I'm panicking already!!

I'm also sooo tired.. and one day, one day i decide to sleep at lunch with M, she decides to nap only for 30 minutes.. and that's enough ? seems so :coffee:

Well, i'm basically not planning to buy extra maternity clothes. Last time i had special jeans and they were really good. But all the shirts, T-shits were most simple. I had some tight around the body shirts which was stretching and they were my favorites.

Sometimes my hubby found his closet some empty cause i wanted a big pajamas and those were his T-shirts :happydance:

Forgot to add I got my BFP on March 21. Not many symptoms yet aside from tender breasts and peeing a lot. :) Here is a pic of my very first bfp 11 dpo.

This will be our 1st. I am 32 and hubby is 34. :)

Attachments

• image-1.jpg
    image-1.jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 7
I'm already stealing OHs tshirts! I'm expanding at an alarming rate, and I'm only 4+3! Luckily I shouldn't be too big over the summer (was dreading the thought of melting!), and I've got tons of floaty dresses which *should* still fit for the summer months! But winter clothes kinda make me shudder haha xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->