Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I'm already stealing OHs tshirts! I'm expanding at an alarming rate, and I'm only 4+3! Luckily I shouldn't be too big over the summer (was dreading the thought of melting!), and I've got tons of floaty dresses which *should* still fit for the summer months! But winter clothes kinda make me shudder haha xx

Oh, i know what your talking about.
Im 160 cm and 58 kg.. that's much for my height.. it's like i have a lifebelt on me. :blush:

Last pregnancy i started with 57 kg (Aldo in summer working like crazy for 12 h a day my weight was 54 kg.. which has been the most less i ever weighted. The mos was 62 kg when i graduated Elementary School :wacko:)

So last pregnancy i started with 57 kg and in the end was 70 kg :awww:

And sorry if i ask some wierd or stupid questions.. just i would like to make my English better.

What means abbreviation OHs ?

It's ok, OH is other half :) I think there's a thread on here somewhere for abbreviations - ill try and find it for you :)

Here you go :)
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/forum-help-testing-area/730-babyandbump-lingo-abbreviations.html

I know! You'll pick the majority up while you go, but some are worth having a read on :)

Hi ladies! Thought we'd start a thread for everyone who's due in December 2013. Share your symptoms, thoughts, funny mo's, and ask as many questions as you want!
Tell us a bit about yourself, how long you've been TTC, how old are you & OH, got any names picked out, etc :)
Share the date of your BFP and your Due Date & I'll pop them up on this

Hi ladies thought I would share a bit of my background with you all erm well I'm 21 and my oh is 23 I'm a fulltime mum and I do part time caring for the elderly and the partner is a gas engineer/plumber (always handy!). This is my 3rd pregnancy I've got a a three year old cheeky daughter, had a chemical last month and got my lovely BFP on the 6th April at 10dpo! Wooop!!!

We've been trying to concieve since January 2013 first concieved in feb after my 2nd cycle but sadly that ended in miscarriage and now 3rd cycle I'm
Pregnant again I was on the pill for 2/3 years after having my daughter. Oh this is my partners first baby!!! Which is exciting!

Feeling overly emotional and my partner goes away tomorrow so ill probably have a cry to myself when he leaves :( never without him!

Anyone fancy budding up? 18th December due date! All I've been thinking is about Christmas presents and do how long do they let you go over due at Christmas! If its the same as usual I have to wait 7 days to be induced 25th December!! I hope pickle comes early or on time like his/hers big sister :) 5days early

Doctors Tuesday! I'm so scared but excited!!! Can't believe I've known about my pickle for a week now feels so surreal!!

hi picks baby, they will normally leave you a maximum of 14 days over for induction x

3 weeks and 4 days till my first scan! Omg I can't wait!!!! Is anyone else going private? I couldn't wait till 12weeks... Surprisingly it's £75 for a scan in my area I was expecting alot more!! That's a dating scan too.

I had two 4d gender scans done with my daughter they were only £75 and they were brilliant

I had my first scan on Thursday as I have been spotting for over 2 weeks now. At the obgyns office they could not find a baby and told me I was most likely miscarrying. They then sent me to a better imaging center to confirm and much to everyone surprise there was my baby! :happydance:

Attachments

• 78f6b0e6-f5ff-4d7e-ab94-508ae98fbdbc.jpg
    78f6b0e6-f5ff-4d7e-ab94-508ae98fbdbc.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 18
Add me please! I'm due 12.12!

This was actually our first cycle trying, which was shocking. Last pregnancy took us 11 months, and our first pregnancy took almost 5 months. Never expected to get it on the first try! Our last pregnancy ended in January at 13 months due to a mmc. =( But we're very positive about this pregnancy. Our first appointment is on Thursday.

I'm almost 25, Dh is 28, and our daughter Katie Belle is almost two (her and my birthday are only 4 days apart!) We decided on Cecelia Snow and William Lee for names.

For those who had an ultrasound already around 6 weeks, did you see a heartbeat? Mine is on exactly 6 weeks, and due to not seeing a heartbeat last time and then miscarrying, I'm a bit paranoid (I know it's normal to not see one, but I'm not sure how common it is.)

Hi ladies! Thought we'd start a thread for everyone who's due in December 2013. Share your symptoms, thoughts, funny mo's, and ask as many questions as you want!
Tell us a bit about yourself, how long you've been TTC, how old are you & OH, got any names picked out, etc :)
Share the date of your BFP and your Due Date & I'll pop them up on this

Hi ladies thought I would share a bit of my background with you all erm well I'm 21 and my oh is 23 I'm a fulltime mum and I do part time caring for the elderly and the partner is a gas engineer/plumber (always handy!). This is my 3rd pregnancy I've got a a three year old cheeky daughter, had a chemical last month and got my lovely BFP on the 6th April at 10dpo! Wooop!!!

We've been trying to concieve since January 2013 first concieved in feb after my 2nd cycle but sadly that ended in miscarriage and now 3rd cycle I'm
Pregnant again I was on the pill for 2/3 years after having my daughter. Oh this is my partners first baby!!! Which is exciting!

Feeling overly emotional and my partner goes away tomorrow so ill probably have a cry to myself when he leaves :( never without him!

Anyone fancy budding up? 18th December due date! All I've been thinking is about Christmas presents and do how long do they let you go over due at Christmas! If its the same as usual I have to wait 7 days to be induced 25th December!! I hope pickle comes early or on time like his/hers big sister :) 5days early

I've been wondering the same!! I don't want inducing on Xmas day! Also, it's my birthday on the 26th, I hope baby is here before then!

For those who had an ultrasound already around 6 weeks, did you see a heartbeat? Mine is on exactly 6 weeks, and due to not seeing a heartbeat last time and then miscarrying, I'm a bit paranoid (I know it's normal to not see one, but I'm not sure how common it is.)

I did see a heartbeat. It was around 126 I think. I've heard that a lot of people don't at this early stage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->