Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

3 weeks and 4 days till my first scan! Omg I can't wait!!!! Is anyone else going private? I couldn't wait till 12weeks... Surprisingly it's £75 for a scan in my area I was expecting alot more!! That's a dating scan too.

I had two 4d gender scans done with my daughter they were only £75 and they were brilliant

You've been offered a scan? I'm thinking private as I have BUPA cover but not sure if they will cover it! I'm going to ring them and see what I need to do!

For those who had an ultrasound already around 6 weeks, did you see a heartbeat? Mine is on exactly 6 weeks, and due to not seeing a heartbeat last time and then miscarrying, I'm a bit paranoid (I know it's normal to not see one, but I'm not sure how common it is.)

I did see a heartbeat. It was around 126 I think. I've heard that a lot of people don't at this early stage.

This time it was really hard to see.. but when we waited long enough it appeared.. means, it was like some differently.. like more far on the picture, last time they zoomed and it was very clear.

Here is my 5w5d scan from yesterday...I go in next Friday for another scan =)

Attachments

• IMG_20130412_193541.jpg
    IMG_20130412_193541.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 9
I got my BFP on 10th April and I am due (from my period) 16th Dec

my symptoms: hungry, cramps (dull), back ache and going to loo more than usual.
I had a dream night before that i was pregnant - so a feeling made me test (but waiting to see if it is true as it said i was holding twins)

any one want to be my buddies please pm me im no good at finding threads im due 13th december

Im not sure how to add things, I'm on an iPad it won't let me load a picture yet, I had my BFP April 11th and my due date is December 18th xx

I'm tempted to pay for an early scan! We all found out so early it's seems so long to wait to find out if everything's ok or not! I couldn't bear getting all the way to 12weeks to find out its not viable etc I'd rather have a check up before then

oh i might do that as well then as i didnt know we can get a scan before... how much do they cost?

I'm new and don't know what pm is, but I'll buddy up with you, congrats by the way xx

Kandidancer - I'm on iPad, go to User CP at the top, then down the side go to change avatar, and you can upload from your library :)

Updated with all our new :bfp: on the first post, how we all doing?

Yay someone made a group! Can you add me to the list please? BFP 29/03 Due 02/12 Thank you

Book an early scan couldn't resist after seeing all your little beans! It's 3 weeks today on 4th may so ill (hopefully) be 8+3 :) just want a little reassurance x

Hi! I got my :bfp: at March 20th at 8 dpo! EDD December 3rd - one day before my birthday :happydance:

Congrats to all of your bfp! :flower:

Can I join? BFP April 8th - EDD December 17th!

Congrats to everyone!!

Wow, I can't believe there's nearly 30 Christmas puddings cooking away!

Bfp 01.04.13 (but I didn't believe it till the next day!)
Edd 12.12.13

Yey for December babies, my little boy is a Christmas cake (30 Dec)

Hi I'm 27 and DF is 26.

I have DD and DS already and was a little surprised with a BFP yesterday, lmp giving me a due date of 23 December.

The keen eyed of you will see from my ticker that I'm getting married in 6 months so a change of dress is in order I think!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->