Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Congrats Sobroody, I dont find out until 9th August well that's if we wait. We're tempted to pay for a gender scan soon. It's sooooooo exciting. Big congrats again Hun :hugs:Xx

Congrats sobroody!
My gender scan isn't until August :'(

Aww august is quite a way away but hopefully it will fly by! Its been nice for me to have the gender scan to work towards time wise, then my 20w is 18th july so time is going nice and steadily! The gender scan is so worth it, although its expensive cudnt really afford mine but nvm!!

Congrats how lovely! I can't wait to find out roll on July 30th! I'm convinced I'm having a girl but everyone thinks its a boy :) we had fun yesterday bought lots of krispy Kreme gender reveal donuts (meant to be for the royal baby) and u bite into them and inside is pink or blue was a good giggle!

So today I woke and started vomiting again (damn HG I thought it was gone after a week vomit free!) but also had really blurry vision which keeps coming and going? Anyone else had this or know if its normal? Feel really rough today I'm up north visiting family and friends and don't want to ring my GP again tomorrow as I'm always going for the HG and feel abit like a drama queen!

Aw Lola :( my sickness comes and goes and I constantly have blurry vision especially if I move my head too fast or stand up :hugs: hope it's a one off and you feel better soon.

Awwwwww congratulations on your girly <3 I so didn't believe the scanner last time and spent the whole pregnancy worrying they had it wrong.

I have my 16 week appointment this week...at 18 weeks ha ha poor baby this time I keep forgetting I'm pregnant.

Congrats how lovely! I can't wait to find out roll on July 30th! I'm convinced I'm having a girl but everyone thinks its a boy :) we had fun yesterday bought lots of krispy Kreme gender reveal donuts (meant to be for the royal baby) and u bite into them and inside is pink or blue was a good giggle!

Thanks!! Where can you get these donuts? They sound fun and yuuummy!!

You can get them from either a krispy Kreme shop or most big tescos sell them now! Although I haven't seen them down south yet! All ours were team pink ;)

So today I woke and started vomiting again (damn HG I thought it was gone after a week vomit free!) but also had really blurry vision which keeps coming and going? Anyone else had this or know if its normal? Feel really rough today I'm up north visiting family and friends and don't want to ring my GP again tomorrow as I'm always going for the HG and feel abit like a drama queen!

I get that sometimes, it definitely makes me feel a bit panicky! I get lots of dizziness and blurred vision sometimes, usually on the days I'm most sick.

I really cannot justify going to buy some Krispy kremes :(

Found out yesterday that we are team :blue:!!!!
So excited and shocked

Wow I'm really happy for you eeeeeek. Lots of people have gender scans early now. Not fair mine is 9th August before we find out:sulk:
A huge congratulations though xx:hugs:

awww we wont find out until my 20 week scan which is on 26th July! seams so far away! x

feeling really sorry for myself today :-( im now signed off work for the rest of pregnancy with my stupid coccyx, have got an awful cough and cold and cant take anything for it! boooooooooo! id kill for a lemsip lol! xx

Hi

I've not been on here for ages but thought I'd say hi.
My EDD has been moved to 8th Dec, so hopefully I'll get to meet my little pudding a bit sooner.
I am convinced it's a boy, but will hopefully find out 18 July at 20 wk scan.

I have a few friends that are pregnant at the minute so made my own gender reveal cupcakes - if Krispy Kreme can do it, so can I!

Congrats team boy how exciting! I keep changing my mind as to whether I want to know or have a suprise!
Sorry to hear your feeling unwell hels and your signed off but atleast you've got some time with your girls before the new bundle arrives! I'm suppose to be back at work on Monday but just out of hosp again for 4th time with hg so hoping to have next week signed off need the rest! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->