Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I should be getting my 16 week one....but I still haven't booked it :lol:

Lola I wish I could buy things, but I don't think there is anything I have to buy, until I find out baby is a boy and then I have LOTS.

All good today :) very happy xxxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 5
Hi everyone! I am also due December (so far) 28. Think it will get changed though I'm now 10w4d with twins, saw heartbeats at 7w3d :). Have my next us on the 19th. So nervous hope everything is good with the 2beans! Hope everyone else are doing good, love all your pics just so cute!

Baby love I think boy for you and Amy I think girl for youuuuu <3
Cute Lola :)

I soooo want to find out if baby is boy or girl and 'technically' I could find out on Friday :shock:

I'm hoping for a boy, but I will be happy either way :) I have a gender scan on the 24th :)

Im going girl for you Lola :cloud9: super cute <3 looks like such a grown up scan.

Babylove, I would love another girl I think, but also I would like to have a boy to get to see what a son is like :)

BITI congratulations <3 I always wanted to have twins (naively I imagine but still)

I'm crossing everything fingers and toes that its a girl I already have 3 boys

yay Lola!!

I booked my gender scan for July 7th...praying there is one boy in there!!

Hehe it's so funny thinking about what we would all like, it's a funny feeling. Because I was one of three girls, then my middle sister died when I was 12 and she was 10 I sort of feel like I need what i lost? It's weird, I'm sure it sounds a bit crazy, i need 3 girls and then I would like a boy after :lol:

I want to have a gender scan hehe I will see if I'm allowed to find out at 26 week 3d scan :)

Maybe we should all do our bump pics?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 14
Can I say I worked very very hard after my girls to get back into shape, so it's not a show off photo. I am proud of myslef and I need my photos to give me motivation that I can do it again. But that is my before... I should have picked a sideways one though :-/

You look great Blob, your effort really shows, you should show it off!!

I booked my gender scan for July 13th. It can NOT come soon enough, I'm dying to know who's in there and start calling baby by name! Though part of me can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

Here's my bump, showing weeks 4, 13 and 14 - I really got big just in the last week, there's such a difference! Strangers now talk to me about pregnancy, so glad to be out of that awkward questionable chub stage!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/41314_zps90ab3627.png

Hi ladies this is my scan from Wednesday, baby was being a bit naughty it was sat up and bouncing up and down. So after a walk around the hospital we went back in and baby was chilling out and sucking its thumb. My new due date is 22/12/13, and gender guesses pls. Xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.8 KB · Views: 3
Omg Amy I've been given 22nd too. I think you're my birth twin xx

Love your bump sugar :cloud9: I was pretty proud after 2 children close in age hehe.

Kandidancer lovely scan pic :)

I think boy too, looks like mine and I'm convinced boy

You look great Blob, your effort really shows, you should show it off!!

I booked my gender scan for July 13th. It can NOT come soon enough, I'm dying to know who's in there and start calling baby by name! Though part of me can't believe how fast this pregnancy is going.

Here's my bump, showing weeks 4, 13 and 14 - I really got big just in the last week, there's such a difference! Strangers now talk to me about pregnancy, so glad to be out of that awkward questionable chub stage!

https://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa20/KatieWriter/41314_zps90ab3627.png

Wow wat a lovely bump! I'm jealous as I'm a flabby mess IMO :(

Do any of you ladies do regular exercise? Really need to start as I can feel myself getting unhealthier by the day! I'm thinking swimming? Just never seem to have the time in between work and DS.

Can I say I worked very very hard after my girls to get back into shape, so it's not a show off photo. I am proud of myslef and I need my photos to give me motivation that I can do it again. But that is my before... I should have picked a sideways one though :-/

Tbh if I had that stomach I'd be showin it off ;) I wish! I piled 5 stone on my last pregnancy, I worked hard to get it off which I did but I still had a saggy stomach :( NO way ill be putting the same on this time!

Hi ladies this is my scan from Wednesday, baby was being a bit naughty it was sat up and bouncing up and down. So after a walk around the hospital we went back in and baby was chilling out and sucking its thumb. My new due date is 22/12/13, and gender guesses pls. Xx

Seriously?! We're so I'm sync!!

Back in hosp with the hyperemesis! 3rd time lucky hopefully home later and won't be bk till labour!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->