Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

That sounds like fun jaydee, you've made me feel hungry now lol. Who finding out the sex next? I've got 7 days to go.

Congratulations :):) aww a little boy <3

I will possibly find out at the 4d scan though I won't tell anyone :blush:

I feel my baby all the time now it's so so lovely!!

I'm thinking about a 4d scan, there's one on Groupon for about £30 in Loughborough, if anyone's nearby and wants one...but if baby isn't in the right position, they don't give you any time to wander around or a rescan, and the appointment is for just 10 minutes? Seems like a bit of a con to me, but OH is up for it...I'd rather pay a bit extra & get a rescan if I need one...and is it just me, or does 10 minutes seem very short??

10 mins is very short, 20 mins feels short when you're in there. I have been for so many Babybond scans they told me to book the cheap one and they will upgrade me :) they are normally really nice, if you book it at an odd time or early then they might let you go for a walk as they have nothing to do :lol: the one near us is really empty just now so I think they would just be happy to have something to do.

I'm definitely gonna have a look at babybond! Thanks :)

I was going to get a 3D/4D scan, but DH really doesn't like them and they were over $30 extra for the same package as 2D. Mine is 15 minutes long and it does seem short, but ours comes with a gender guarantee - if they don't find it then, they bring me back to see baby again the week after for free.

I had one with Ds and the place I had it (owned by the people who worked there) was brilliant.
First time we went he wouldn't play at all so they told me to go away for half an hour, get a coffee and some sugar to see if I could wake him up!
When that didn't work we rebooked for the next week. He still didn't play much then so they gave us what they had got pics, DVD etc but charged us quite a bit less.

Unfortunately it's been sold to a bigger chain now so not sure if it's the same...

Can't decide if we'll have one or not, see what happens at the 20wk one I think...

I think even the bigger companies have to play nice to get returning customers jayDee (luckily) or in my experience with DD1 they did the same :)

I'll only find out on the 18th congrats to all u who have had their scan

Anyone else not showing yet?! I've definitely got a bit bigger and rounder in the waist area but no bump or anything yet. I've lost alot of weight too with the hg but I want my bump I just look a bit fat around the middle now :(

Aw Lola85 your bump will be here soon enough don't worry, as much as we want a bump to be able to prove we are actually having a baby ;) it's a good thing too, soon enough we will be complaining how big and uncomfortable we are hehe

I know I just have a bad feeling something's wrong as I don't seem to be growing! Got my 16wk check up with GP on thurs so hoping to hear the heartbeat?

Lola, I stayed 100% flat until 25 weeks last time. No belly at all, barely even bloating. It was totally normal, it was just due to strong ab muscles holding it in. After the bump started though, it really grew fast!

AFM, I have 13 days until the gender scan. I can't wait to see who we're having and start calling baby by name! I already have all the infant boy and girl clothes, can't wait to grab the totes out of the basement, start washing in baby detergent that smells so good and then loading up the nursery dresser. It's all starting to get more real now!

Yup me too and tbh I don't have a huge bump this time for almost 19 weeks and 3rd baby. You're fine lovely with my first I didn't get a bump for ages and people only started to notice at 34 weeks :hugs: baby will be growing healthily x

Looks like I'm in the same situ as Lola! Just came out of hospital with Hyperemesis and Ketosis after collapsing on Saturday morning. Feel like total ass :( had 7 bags of fluid pumped into me and some nasty injections, but finally the vomiting has stopped and my ketone level is in negative numbers.
Hope everyone's ok x

Looks like I'm in the same situ as Lola! Just came out of hospital with Hyperemesis and Ketosis after collapsing on Saturday morning. Feel like total ass :( had 7 bags of fluid pumped into me and some nasty injections, but finally the vomiting has stopped and my ketone level is in negative numbers.
Hope everyone's ok x

Ahhh bless. Hope you get better soon hunny xx:hugs:

Thanks I think ill feel better after my appt on thurs! So sorry to hear you've hyperemesis Amy hope your feeling better! Did they put you on some anti sickness? X

Yeah, on a drip for Saturday, a shot on Sunday, and tablets today and to take home. They didn't waste any time pumping stuff into me! I feel like total ass exhausted!

Aww :( hope you feel better soon, I hope it goes or wears off soon for you both :hugs: :hugs:

Yeah they don't mess about! First time I went in I had 9bags of fluid in 9hours before I even peed lol glad your feeling better! My consultant said hormones peak around this stage and so can be worse after 12weeks but should start to go now hopefully! Take care x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->