Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I'm having lots of movements now, especially in the last few days. I can also feel them sometimes on the outside, but they're so sporatic that I haven't been able to get DH to feel them yet. We heard the heartbeat yesterday, it was in the 140's and sounded wonderful!

9 Days until our gender ultrasound!

I've had sporadic movements since about 12 weeks, but stronger and more regular now. Think there is def truth in feeling them quicker after the first time - you know what to expect if nothing else.
Mine has decided that somersaults as I'm driving are fun, mummy isn't so sure lol

I had a scan with our second and I didnt believe she was actually a she :( I think I'm just crazy everyone else seems to believe the scans right away.

Blob, I totally don't believe scans either. :haha: I want a picture if each's genitalia to believe it! :rofl: we are still going to our gender scan Sunday for confirmation.

Ha ha ha even after I had the 'potty shot' printed out to confirm I still wouldn't believe it, I sat and scrutinised it and then made myself believe there was something there :rofl:

I doubt my scan. Can u see why? Sonographer said definately a girl tho she was sure! Told me to go shoppin!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
We could see that ours were boys before the sonographer said anything. If it hadn't been as clear I would probably be the same as you guys though. That looks like a girly to me, congrats!

Im sure the tech wouldn't have said definite if she wasn't sure but cant help doubting :) i had a dream a few days after the scan and in it i went to 20 weeks scan to see a big willy on the screen haha ! Will see in 12 days ;)

I've been told 99% and go shopping with both of mine and they were both right.... I did make them check at each subsequent scan though, just to be certain :)
Do you have a feeling what you're having, did you think boy and that's why you are doubting girl?

I have no inkling at all! Its mainly because girl was my preference (obviously would have loved a boy the same) but after my mc it just seems too good to be true!

Yea I make them keep checking :lol: though they refuse at my hospital which is mean I think hehe. Sobroody I've seen girl scans like that before :) I think it's where they slice the scan so the dots are just the lines?

Hey everyone, I've seen a few of you around the boards in various threads, but I just found this group today. I'm due Dec 26th with my first.

Hello bellezzajess :)

I have my 20 week scan on the 18th, who else has theirs coming up? Sooo hoping everything is normal, i can feel shes growing properly but worried about other things being wrong x

Hello bellezzajess :)

I have my 20 week scan on the 18th, who else has theirs coming up? Sooo hoping everything is normal, i can feel shes growing properly but worried about other things being wrong x

Mines the 9th August!!! Aaaagggeeeessss away. I've got midwife on weds so we get to hear the heartbeat then. So I'm excited about that but nervous too in case something is wrong, not sure if you ladies have experienced this but sometimes my stomach is pulsing just on one side and if I prod it it moves elsewhere is this my baby? I've asked my friends that's had babies and they all weren't sure. Only one says that it could be but she never had it xx:hugs:

Ohhh mines the 9th too! Only one month to go now :) ive been feeling loads of little kicks since last wednesday and even OH felt two on saturday and i can see my belly move! Its so amazing!

[/QUOTE]Mines the 9th August!!! Aaaagggeeeessss away. I've got midwife on weds so we get to hear the heartbeat then. So I'm excited about that but nervous too in case something is wrong, not sure if you ladies have experienced this but sometimes my stomach is pulsing just on one side and if I prod it it moves elsewhere is this my baby? I've asked my friends that's had babies and they all weren't sure. Only one says that it could be but she never had it xx:hugs:[/QUOTE]

Mines the 9th August!!! Aaaagggeeeessss away. I've got midwife on weds so we get to hear the heartbeat then. So I'm excited about that but nervous too in case something is wrong, not sure if you ladies have experienced this but sometimes my stomach is pulsing just on one side and if I prod it it moves elsewhere is this my baby? I've asked my friends that's had babies and they all weren't sure. Only one says that it could be but she never had it xx:hugs:

I've been getting that! I think it's sometimes gas for me, when its baby it's less obvious to me. Feels weird though!

It's normal to feel your pulse in your stomach or head if your blood pressures a bit high or if you've been exercising or in the sun, unless you have other symptoms I'm sure you're ok :)

My scan is on the 19th so I will be 21 weeks then :) going so fast this time!!

We are trying to move house and its such a slog ha ha my husband came home from 3 weeks away and I thought yay help. But no he's come down with a horrible sickness bug and now I'm just staying away from him ha ha.

Sobroody was your mw in your gender scan not kind enough to do the other bits like going through the heart etc to make sure everything is right :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->