Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

Congratulations Kaiecee! And good luck to Debbie! X

Dr made a mistake he actually weighed 8lbs 6oz

I'm so sore today fell down 2 times didn't help last night outside stupid ice

Oh chick, hope you manage to stay on your feet for the rest of the day!
What a brill weight!

Doing much better now got some cleaning done yesterday and those contractions are going away which helps

My December pudding was born 11:55 am Wednesday Dec. 11th via C-section. I didn't get my v-bac, but that's okay. Tobias Alan was 6 lbs 3 oz and 20 inches long. He's nursing well and our little family is adjusting nicely.

Congratulations! I adore the name! Xx

Very quick update, Darcie India was born Friday 13th at 12:03pm. Weighing 5lbs 12 1/2 ounces. I had to be induced as my blood pressure was stupidly high 131/105, and my baby had stopped growing. Went in for induction 8pm on the 12th. Had her by kiwi ventouse after being prepped for caesarean. But we needed her quickly. I will post birth story and pics in a little while. But we are home and well. And my daughter is perfect. Congrats to all new mummies xx:hugs:

Hey congrats kaicee, kandid, and mouse chicky !! :)
Not long for you now Lola!

I had my little girl Eloise on Dec 1st at 12.17am, weighing 7lb 15.5oz. She is now 2 weeks old already, it goes too quick :(

Brewstfeeding is going very well, got sore nips for the first few days but got some of that lansinoh which is AMAZING and all good now !
Good luck to all who havent popped yet! Xx

Congrats to everyone having their babies!

This is my 5th day overdue. Just waiting....

Sorry I've not posted on here for a while. Congrats on all your little babies, love all the names. My boys were born 7/11 via csection. Good luck to all of you who are still waiting, being a mum is amazing but enjoy your sleep whilst you can.

I had my little Keira on December 10. I went in for my induction at 7pm on the 9th and after a long and exhausting labor she arrived at 4:09 pm on the 10th. She was 7lbs 13 oz and was 21 inches long. :)

I've been having contractions on/off all day, having them now again! Hopefully it's the start of something!

Good luck, Clair!

AFM, I'm 41 weeks and 1 day - 8 days overdue! So hoping he comes before Christmas, but losing hope.

Hope you all have smooth labours, I wonder who is going to have the christmas baby?

That was a definite run up to labour! I gave birth to a baby girl yesterday (21st) at 5.08am :)

Christmas Day and Christmas Eve are the only days I DON'T want to have the baby. I really don't want to be away from my daughter during those days. I'd LOVE for him to come today though! Wish me some labor dust, I so want things to start moving. I'm 41 weeks and 3 days today - 10 days overdue!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->