Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

I'm getting a Caesarian but with my first I got the epidural and it was only working on my left side which screwed up my lanour which resulted in a Caesarian after 15 hours of active labour!

Oh dear! I don't know how I'd have coped if the epi failed on me! I actually had a nightmare about that before I gave birth lol

I'm starting to have nightmares about my cesarean I hate the drugs they give u it's just so strong I get so sick

Hi ladies!
Had my little man on the 23rd at 36 weeks. I got diagnosed with severe pre-eclampsia and was induced a few hours later. I had a 13 hour labor with no pain relief, what an empowering experience. He is 6 pounds even and feeding like a champ. Good luck to everyone!
:blue::cloud9:

Congratulations babylove, and no pain relief you must be strong. I'm hoping I can do it on gas and air but I'm sure I will need extras :hugs:Xx

Congratulations! So glad you and lo are doing well! X

I was in yesterday for reduced movement all ok and monitor was picking up BH but I couldn't feel them. Home now and I've been waking up all night with period type cramps I'm assuming this is normal and just the start of the aches and pains ill be getting over the next few weeks till labour actually starts?

I was in yesterday for reduced movement all ok and monitor was picking up BH but I couldn't feel them. Home now and I've been waking up all night with period type cramps I'm assuming this is normal and just the start of the aches and pains ill be getting over the next few weeks till labour actually starts?

Glad everything went well, not too long now. I'm soooo ready xx:hugs:

Going to the hospital in an hour and a half for induction. Eek! SO nervous!

Good luck, Debbie!

I'm SO ready to have this baby! I feel like i've been in early labor for a week. My due date is only 3 days away but I really want this baby to come soon!

Jacob born Friday 1:24 pm weighing in at 7lbs 8oz 22 inches long
:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"