Christmas Puddings! December 2013 Babies - come join us!

It's like I can't get a good nights sleep anymore which really sucks

Wish me luck ladies. I am 35 weeks today and have been having contractions every two minutes for a couple days now. I am 4 cm and 75 percent effaced and docs think I will deliver by the weekend. Can't believe I am going to meet my little man so early.

Good luck babylove, ive been having braxton hicks for the last few hrs, i hope they dont turn into anything im not ready yet lol!

Wow, could this be our first baby of the thread?! Good luck!

Hi ladies! Just a quick one to say i had my little boy yesterday morning! Full story is on my journal - don't feel up to sharing too much right now unfortunately :( X

Hi ladies! Just a quick one to say i had my little boy yesterday morning! Full story is on my journal - don't feel up to sharing too much right now unfortunately :( X

Well done Amy and congratulations on your baby boy! Hope your ok and baby oliver is doing well! Hopefully his stay in nicu will be a short one and he will be with you soon! I can't imagine how hard it is.
Sending lots of love and hugs xx

Sending lots of love and hugs to you and Oliver :hugs::hugs::hugs:, hopefully he will be home soon, and you can enjoy all the cuddles you want. Congratulations hunny xx:hugs:

Congratulations Amy hope your little boy is doing well!

Kaicee im with u on the no sleep :( feels so pointless to be up all night before the baby is here !

If it not contractions keeping me up its dreams or just plain uncomfortable even my 10 month lets me sleep I just can't

I've been awake since 1:30 with heartburn, then I feel like I'm just nodding back off and OH alarm goes off for work (5:30). But he just snoozes til 6:00! I've told him to get up this morning. So is I'm eating brekkie as I've got a busy day and I don't see point in just laying in bed staring at ceiling. Xx:hugs:

Heartburn got me too so of course I throw up it's almost 2am and I just took a bath will watch 1hr of TV then hopefully fall asleep

Has anyone had this, I've got shooting pains up my vag, and then I get a pushing feeling down my vag. It's as though hands are pushing down. It's making me a bit uncomfortable. I'm dreading labour now cos if this is causing pain and discomfort what am I gonna be like in actual labour? God I'm a mardy xx:hugs:

Maybe it's ligaments getting u ready but I know labour hurts so much it did for me anyways

Top tip ladies, if you think you need the epidural, have it! The few minutes it takes to work were the longest I've ever experienced!! X

Top tip ladies, if you think you need the epidural, have it! The few minutes it takes to work were the longest I've ever experienced!! X

Thanks Amy, I was hoping I'd just have gas and air, but after these funny pushes/ stabbing pains I'm having every drug they've got. Hope you and Oliver are well xx:hugs:

I wanted just gas and pethadine, but got less than 10 mins relief from the pethadine...waited 2 hours in pure agony before I asked for the epidural, by which time the contractions were making me black out & my body just stopped working. It took 20ish minutes to work, I could feel him coming but couldn't push until the epi kicked in! Could have saved myself from sooo much pain if I'd backed down sooner lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->