christmas rant - sorry..it's mil again

Status
Not open for further replies.

mylittlebubs

Reaction score
sorry in advanced coz i don't want to spoil your xmas time...I'm just annoyed with my mil (again and again)
She keeps asking me what i was cooking and baking..and keeps telling me what I should cook or bake..
so i said i was making cookies and cup cake and she told me it's not xmas food :growlmad: so i told her many people make Christmas cup cakes and she said "you don't do that for christmas coz it's not xmas food"...bl**dy hell ..she cooked Thai food for xmas party another night :growlmad:

I'm Asian, not even Christian and i'm doing this for oh and lo only not for her

rant over,..

aww hun just ignore her! i know its not easy especially when your not christian. you can make anything you want there is no HAVE to when it comes to food. as long as you have a good time and fun thats all that matters!! and you can rant all you want! i thought that was what BnB was for? lol! :)

Just ignore her, eat and make what you want!!!

I dont think it matters what u eat over xmas, as long as everyone enjoys it!! xxx

Christmas is for nice food, cupcakes a very nice food and therefore Christmassy! I would be very happy to have Christmas cupcakes or any kind of cupcakes really :winkwink:

Christmas food is whatever food YOU like. I get loads of untraditional things because I enjoy eating them!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->