Christmas Shopping Addict Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay so, Today I've bought....

2 Gosh Trio Eyeshadow 99p each (down from 8)
5 Bourjois nail varnish 10p each stocking fillers
5 Lip Gloss 1.99 down from 5
Boofle lunchbox £3.99 down from £8
Lots of little 'shabby chic' gifts - all half price in Clinton Cards
Jamie Oliver Mug £4.49 half price
3 packs of 5 little animal soaps £2 each in Body shop
2 x Candle lanterns £7.50 each, down from £25 each in Debenhams!!!
Warehouse scarf £4, down from £20 in Debenhams
Sweets and things all 99p each in B&M

I think thats its.... lots of bargains today though :D Very please with oneself!! xx

WOW Mummy May you got some Great Bargains :D xx

Today I bought
A pack of Christmas cards for £1 in Morrisons

And that is all :lol:

I've also just bought a Red Herring handbag for mother bear from Debenhams with a 50% discount code (RH50) xx

I bought Alex a box of megabloks from Argos today. We went to another Asda which had loads more toys than our local one, but have to go back there when we don't have Alex as he was too naggy :(

Ohh I hate when you're getting into the swing of things and your little one is just whingy so you have to leave lol! How unfair! xxx

Today I've ordered another toy for Abby https://www.elc.co.uk/Pop-It-In-The-Post-Game/118275,default,pd.html

I also bought her a few books yesterday from the Works as they were 99p each.

Now I'm browsing Dunelm Mill's Christmas Fabrics and thinking of making some stockings. I'm starting to wish I hadn't got the bug so early!

Just made my 1st purchase :happydance:

Some Cars mini aquadoodlemats reduced to £1.75 in Boots, and have ordered 2 mini puzzle sets from ELC reduced to £3 each :thumbup:

xx

Yesterday I bought two wind up toys for Colin's stocking, also a playmobil egg with animals in it but gave that to him already!

A bubble bouncer from elc for Zack
A batman dress up costume from elc for Tyler
Imaginext batman Gotham city from boots for Tyler
Peppa pig flannels from boots for zacks stocking

Not even 9 o'clock and I've ordered a bubble bouncer from elc with discount code 22.49 and free delivery

Just ordered groove n move play table Tesco £18 with delivery and Tag Junior for £14.99 with free delivery code from Toys R Us :happydance:

Also bought a pencil case and tube of milkybar buttons while shopping :haha:

Just reserved 2 outfits for design a bear in Argos reduced to £3 something each. Gotta actually buy the bear though, it's on her list but none of the reduced ones are in stock near me so looks like full price for that.

Xx

Thought I would chance the ELC 25% discount code again, it it still works yeyyyy!!! Got some Very cheap puzzles on the way hahaha xxx

Few more bits brought here. A cars torch and some bath crayons for LO's stocking, some socks for oh's and some Thomas long sleeve tops for LO.

I love home bargains

Got a WOW bath toy for £2.99 for LO's stocking in there today x

I've been and bought some lovely christmas fabrics, and going to make my bunting tonight (provided my daughter goes to bed when she is meant to)

I would love to shop online but I can never find anywhere that is decent that you don't have to pay an arm and a leg for shipping costs :nope:

If you check the bargain thread there are so many people in there posting links for discounts and free delivery, just ask if there are some for you :) xx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back