Christmas Spreadsheets

Mazzy17

Reaction score
Which of you ladies are the ones who do Christmas spreadsheets? How simple are they to set up? Havent done a proper one in years and would love to do one this year and show off to hubby what im saving etc

Thanks in advance :kiss:

I LOVE LOVE LOVE spreadsheets. I have one for my income/outcome too. ust need to know the basics of excel.

I haven't done savings on this one as I haven't used any survey money/vouchers yet on xmas, just DD's birthday.

If you have excel installed I can create a sheet for you and email it and you adjust it accordingly :) x

https://i.imgur.com/ZvzSJdl.png

wow i thought i was only one, except i do mine on paper and write it down by hand, make it all pretty and whatnot :D

wow i thought i was only one, except i do mine on paper and write it down by hand, make it all pretty and whatnot :D

I do this. I have to write it out a fee times so it's perfect and neat. And then use Christmas stickers and washing tape. Wow, that sounds like I have nothing better to do with my time.

I've just done mine in phone Notes app the past couple of years but have just noticed there's an Excel app. Yes!! :happydance: A spreadsheet at my fingertips! :haha: Going to transfer all my stuff across once it's downloaded! I'm a geek! :haha:

I really wish I could remember how to create/ use a spreadsheet. Could be so much fun.

I have a little notebook in my bag, write all my gifts/spending/saving in there. I start in Jan and store the presents at my parents so it helps me remember what I have bought!!

Yeah, I have a Christmas spreadsheet. I do it on Google Drive, so I can access it on my phone. I have tabs for the card list, presents (lists, prices, what's been bought already), food and drink, festive events, and the overall budget.

I use the Gift Planner app on my phone/ipad
Love it

I have and love my Christmas spreadsheet. I am an accountant so excel is my best friend. My calculates percentage savings and everything. I like to see if I can save more and more every year as the prior years are all on different tabs in the same workbook.

Away to download the excel app and try to remember how the hell you use it :haha:

Downloading the excel app too :lol: I love a good spreadsheet! :haha:

I use Christmas Gift Planner app. I can make lists for each person, budget how much for each person, and total how much spent per gift, etc. I've used it for a few years now, and really like how its set up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->