Christmas Thread??

Skyye

bfp for baby #1 Jan 8, 2020 | Mum to 1
Reaction score
Hey ladies! As we near our final days of pregnancy, (this will be my first and I’m due September 19! 8 more weeks!) I was wondering what you ladies plan to do for your newborns first Christmas? I’m so excited I can hardly wait! I want to dress her in so many cute things! <3

I was wondering what kind of gifts newborns would receive since they aren’t too aware of Christmas haha xx I wanted to make a Halloween thread as well but for me Christmas is my FAVORITE holiday! Any Christmas BFP mamas I’m here still? I didn’t get my bfp on Christmas but it was Jan 8! Hoping if I do get a bfp again it’s a Christmas bfp next year when we start trying again :happydance: I recently graduated from school finally so that’s out of the way, but I’ll be figuring out how to do college and raise my babes at the same time! Hehehe :amartass:

First Christmas is always such a lovely baby milestone!
My eldest was only a few weeks old on his first Christmas and it’ll be the same for this one so to be honest I think it’ll be a bit of a blur. I do plan to dress this baby almost exclusively in Christmas outfits from birth (due mid November) :haha:

I put mine in cute Christmas outfits for their first Christmas :xmas6:

First Christmas is always such a lovely baby milestone!
My eldest was only a few weeks old on his first Christmas and it’ll be the same for this one so to be honest I think it’ll be a bit of a blur. I do plan to dress this baby almost exclusively in Christmas outfits from birth (due mid November) :haha:
Me too! I’m hoping to dress her in a Christmas outfit the entire month of December! :) so cute that our babes will have Christmas so early!

Ooo so exited to see a Xmas thread already !

DD2 was 15 days old on her first Xmas . she had a cute my first Xmas baby grow for the night and the day she wore a red dress with little white flowers on with a matching cardigan and tights ! She looked so small and cute !! .

Family and friends bought DD2 clothes , toys she would use as she got a bit older and money. Someone bought her a really cute winter blanket too which was nice !

My little one will be about 9 weeks at Christmas, I will definitely be dressing them in plenty of cute Xmas outfits!
Presents wise, I'm thinking I'll get them a Jumperoo for when they're a bit bigger and then probably some cloth nappies and clothes just to wrap up so the other kids don't think santa has forgotten about the baby xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->