Christmas time babies

Babybumpdec

one liitle girl and boy x
Reaction score
heya im 22 yrs old and new to all of this . i am 15 weeks pregnant with my second child already have a 5 yr old lil girl . would love 2 have a buddy to chat to and discuss pregnancy woos with :)

Hi i'm 21 and 17 weeks pregnant, i have got a 17 month old son and 8 year old step-son. Speak soon hopefully

Hi, im 29, first time mum, would love to join you, im not much of a pinger here...... but i read lots of threads....

I am 20 and 18 weeks pregnant with my first:D Due on 12th December:D

If anyone wants to talk on msn pm me for my address.

Hi I'm due on 22nd or 24th December (doctor and midwife don't agree!) so very christmassy.

I'm on most evenings but not great at checking threads! Must be baby brain already.

hiya all forgot to check this thread had to find it still all new to it lol .

@sw2129 We are due almost same time, calculated date 16th dec, Hopeful it wont go til Christmas, @Babybumpdec got your pm, relied..... Hope all is well with your bumps..... had HG and still not out of it.......

Knock Knock..... Can I come in?! I'm due on the 15th December. Girlies Christmas is going to be pretty amazing this year! That is unless we are overdue!! I'm pretty rubbish at checking threads but if any wants to PM feel free.

I'm 24 and pregnant with my first baby x

room for one more!?

i am looking for an msn/email/text buddy but i too am pants at checking threads. maybe we should start a group for all of us who are pretty rubbish at checking back on threads we reply in. haha

I'm 23 and due the 13th December with my first bundle...and like MrsD, looking forward to an exceptionally special xmas, unless im overdue. lol

so i am due febuary 13 but having them like right on christmas

Hiya girls hope your all ok, in the space of 6 days (11th - 16th dec) 6 of us should have had our babies lol, Im having a c-section so i shouldnt go over unless i go early :s
Speak soon xx

Hey everyone,
I'm 23 & due Dec 10th - little boy.. can't wait! (should hopefully just miss Xmas) - looking forward to Santa visiting again :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->