Christmas TV mags are out!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DanielleM

Reaction score
Got mine last night in tesco. Not overly impressed if I'm honest.

I had a look in Asda last night and I couldn't see them, will have to nip down today to get one

I hear 70% of programmes are repeats again this yr! Not sure why we buy a tv license if im honest x

I picked up a TV Times (I think) today, which covers 13th-19th December, the first week I'm off work. Not much festive stuff on!
I think most of the special editions which cover Xmas week are released over the next few days. Generally they release in London first, then nationally a bit later on. The traditional Radio Times double issue is out Tuesday, I think.

Thanks :).... Yeah I read that nearly 70% is repeats too!.... I hope there's atleast some films premiering on tv!

Shame Julia Donaldson doesn't do another one of her books as a cartoon

What are the big films this year? Is ITV premiering Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows? Or have they both already been on? I can't remember. I read a rumour that the BBC's big film on Christmas day would be Puss in Boots?

If Elf isn't on I will refuse to believe it is Christmas :sulk:

If arnies christmas films not on tgen im cancelling christmas

I picked up a TV Times (I think) today, which covers 13th-19th December, the first week I'm off work. Not much festive stuff on!
I think most of the special editions which cover Xmas week are released over the next few days. Generally they release in London first, then nationally a bit later on. The traditional Radio Times double issue is out Tuesday, I think.

No this is the Christmas edition which covers 20th dec - 2nd jan

Here it is

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 2
You can buy Elf on DVD but it is nice to watch it on TV lol. Not that I have sky!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"