Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Yay! How are you feeling? Take any more tests?

Boobs hurt, random cramps... And out of breath all the time! What’s up with that? Is that even a symptom?

Peed on a FRER today and yesterday. They’re all just looking the same. I want a test line that’s significantly darker than the control but I suppose I’ll take what I can get.

One of my first symptoms each time was being out of breath. Didn't go away until baby came.

Here’s today’s FRER

Attachments

• 9D38C300-CCA0-49FD-BD6F-69C2BB2DC0E5.jpg
    9D38C300-CCA0-49FD-BD6F-69C2BB2DC0E5.jpg
    34.8 KB · Views: 36
I found I was out of breath with this one despite not experiencing this with the other three. Doesn’t help we have three floors to climb to our bedroom in this heat

I found I was out of breath with this one despite not experiencing this with the other three. Doesn’t help we have three floors to climb to our bedroom in this heat

Oh god I'm dreading that I have 3 floors also but our bedroom in middle floor luckily the kids are at the top floor :lol: xx

Classic that line is amazing:) xx

Wow the line is definitely darker than the control line :) i was awfully out of breath during the whole first tri with my dd, no other symptoms till 6 weeks.
Great news on the scan date!!!! xxx

Oh god I'm dreading that I have 3 floors also but our bedroom in middle floor luckily the kids are at the top floor :lol: xx

Classic that line is amazing:) xx

It’s fabulous exercise, but let’s be honest; in this heat just being alive is exercise enough lol

Classic, that line is amazing! I didn’t see it when I posted before

It must be a symptom classic, I am out of breath all the time now, it's constant. The lines are looking fabulous still!

It must be a symptom classic, I am out of breath all the time now, it's constant. The lines are looking fabulous still!

Hey! We’re both 4w5d! Are you due April 8? (One site said 8 and one said 9)

I’m just too nervous to add a ticker

I am due on the 8th! I was nervous as well but I'm trying to be extra hopeful this time around.

Just updating with a test (today is 5 weeks)

Attachments

• 30603E0E-36E0-453D-98F8-08472DDF30FE.jpg
    30603E0E-36E0-453D-98F8-08472DDF30FE.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 17

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly