Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

I think your lines still look fantastic. FX'd for an amazing second draw!

Ok just got second betas.

Thursday they were 16
Monday (yesterday) they were 103! Doubling time of 35 hours! Come on baby!

Ok just got second betas.

Thursday they were 16
Monday (yesterday) they were 103! Doubling time of 35 hours! Come on baby!

:happydance: :wohoo: told you girl they be higher yey so happy for you xx

Ahh so excited to read that they are much higher. I told ya I had a gut feeling they would.

Omg A, you are why I come on to check B and B!! I have everything crossed and am throwing all the positive vibes i can in to the universe for you. I’m just so damn excited to see this!!!!!!

Congrats for you! I am praying for a sticky bean! Good luck and keep us updated!

Omg A, you are why I come on to check B and B!! I have everything crossed and am throwing all the positive vibes i can in to the universe for you. I’m just so damn excited to see this!!!!!!

Haaa Hi E!!! Thanks for positive vibes! Sorry I’ve been quiet today...I had a work training. I hate when they do teacher/counselor trainings during summer! I don’t have to be back for another 8 days but let’s interrupt my summer-slothness and make me put on makeup and real clothes. I wanted to get blood drawn today but will go tomorrow.

Emailed with my RE (nurse) who wanted an ultrasound in 2.5 weeks. Of course she’s on vacation that week (exactly what happened with my last miscarriage but different doctor completely) so they’ve scheduled me for August 30th. How the hell can I get one earlier?? I’ll be over 8 weeks if this baby stays put. :growlmad:

Here’s today’s test. Guess it’s looking ok? No hold or anything and middle of day. Just whipped it out and peed on it. Good times.

Attachments

• 5038EE07-EA12-499C-B7BB-CA78141DF9CC.jpg
    5038EE07-EA12-499C-B7BB-CA78141DF9CC.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 50

Haaa Hi E!!! Thanks for positive vibes! Sorry I’ve been quiet today...I had a work training. I hate when they do teacher/counselor trainings during summer! I don’t have to be back for another 8 days but let’s interrupt my summer-slothness and make me put on makeup and real clothes. I wanted to get blood drawn today but will go tomorrow.

Emailed with my RE (nurse) who wanted an ultrasound in 2.5 weeks. Of course she’s on vacation that week (exactly what happened with my last miscarriage but different doctor completely) so they’ve scheduled me for August 30th. How the hell can I get one earlier?? I’ll be over 8 weeks if this baby stays put. :growlmad:

Here’s today’s test. Guess it’s looking ok? No hold or anything and middle of day. Just whipped it out and peed on it. Good times.

Do you have any tech colleges in your area? Or sonography schools? A lot of times they will provide free or low charge ultrasounds. So will some free clinics and some private sonography places.

You could always call and be honest and say that it is stressful that she won't be there for when they want the scan done, then see if they can fit you in that Friday before she goes? I dunno, I'm sorry. That really stinks.
Your lines look fab though!!

Eeek babe them lines are amazing:) that sucks that she is on vacation I agree with above about the scanning places have you got one near xx

My OB nurse friend (that’s been doing the blood draws as RE is an hour plus away) said she’s going to see what strings she can pull.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->