Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

Today’s FRER (and my last)

Is it bad I got an appt at the free ultrasound place for Monday (August 13) at 1? So I’ll have one then and then one at my OB (who is no longer OB but playing along with me) on Wed. (August 15) Then one at my RE on August 31 if everything stays put.

Attachments

• 6F467FA9-BD22-4F4C-843F-2C4BF94FE56E.jpg
    6F467FA9-BD22-4F4C-843F-2C4BF94FE56E.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 27
Looking fantastic! Got everything crossed for you!

Awww thank you :hugs:

Btw I used to work at The Cheesecake Factory! (Your ticker)

I could go for cheesecake.... :haha: Then I get on the scale and :dohh:
Being older and pregnant (42) is much harder on your body. I have to keep reminding myself it’s ok to slow down. You’ll see! Blessed beyond measure, but challenging just the same.

Being older and pregnant (42) is much harder on your body. I have to keep reminding myself it’s ok to slow down. You’ll see! Blessed beyond measure, but challenging just the same.
Hush woman, I’m 3 years older than you!

That line girl is looking amazing and yey for scans :D xx

This has to be it this time!! Fantastic lines and no it’s not bad about the extra ultrasound. You have gone through hell with your previous losses and you deserve some peace of mind!! Congrats!!

Hush woman, I’m 3 years older than you!

And you look years younger than your age! My assumption is you act & feel younger too! Isn't age supposed to be a state of mind?

Oh and by the way classic no way are you 45 woman by your profile you look amazballs :D xx yes been stalking :lol: xx

Love your lines!!! I dont think its absurd at all. Id probably get daily ultrasounds if they were free and guaranteed not to harm baby lol.

And luvallmyh you look amazballs aswell wow if I look like you ladies when get to that age is be happy (31 here) xx

Oh and by the way classic no way are you 45 woman by your profile you look amazballs :D xx yes been stalking :lol: xx

Girl that’s a Snapchat filter! :haha:

Here...took this a couple days ago trying out my Caruso rollers. Still got a filter but just a processing one. All the little lines are clearly there!

Attachments

• 5BCB3F5F-9B83-4498-BBF3-61645064FBC7.jpg
    5BCB3F5F-9B83-4498-BBF3-61645064FBC7.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 41
And luvallmyh you look amazballs aswell wow if I look like you ladies when get to that age is be happy (31 here) xx

Must be that Chardonnay/Biscuits and Gravy regimen I’m on! :haha:

:lol: you look hot momma :D you don't need no filter xx

Model!! *whistles*
You are gorgeous, nevermind your age

You look amazing! I’m 35 and look more like 95 lol

Nothing really to update with me. But I guess no news is good news. I’m just starting to feel anxious for my scan Monday. I’ll be EXACTLY 6 weeks so I know it could go either way as far as HB. Plus it’s the free ultrasound at the women’s clinic and I have another at the real ob/gyn office 2 days later at 6w2d.

Some days I go thru mild panic attacks thinking my boobs aren’t as sore etc. I guess that’s par for the course with my history.

Yesterday’s FRER at 5w4d. Does this look on schedule? I’m worried it’s not lapping up all the dye from the control line. Am I stressing unnecessarily?

Attachments

• 89CBE42B-D337-4C4C-96F7-D961CD701EA8.jpg
    89CBE42B-D337-4C4C-96F7-D961CD701EA8.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 22
Looks perfect that's the thing when we keep testing after the first:bfp: we stress and worry sick about stuff hope all goes well Monday xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->