• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Classic Girl’s line thread....could use some positivity! :/

I see them all! I got my bfp at 7dpo last pregnancy and 8dpo this time!

Definitely see it on all of the tests! Congrats!

Omg, omg!! I see those!!!! I saw lines that early with this one. Not as good as those though! I have got everything crossed for your sticky bfp! Super excited for your update!!!

I see lines on all your tests. Maybe 8dpo? I had my squinter at 7dpo with my first baby! Fingers crossed!

Today’s FRER. Cd22. Me thinks I ovulated early or something?

Attachments

• 196542F0-9F7E-4DD7-8D83-B27AEA6BFF59.jpg
    196542F0-9F7E-4DD7-8D83-B27AEA6BFF59.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 107
Oh yeah this are all deff positive!!!! Maybe you had a very fast implantation? I see quite a few women on here getting early BFP at like 7-9dpo good luck and lots of sticky vibes!!!

Cycle day 23. Not much darker but showed up in less than a minute.

Attachments

• AE158A69-7058-4ECE-A64F-5C226BCF4193.jpg
    AE158A69-7058-4ECE-A64F-5C226BCF4193.jpg
    43.8 KB · Views: 131
That's really good! I hope they just continue to get darker :)

That's really good! I hope they just continue to get darker :)

Right? I’m so detached it’s like a science experiment right now. :coffee:

This would be first line with progesterone support soon after O rather than at first squinter as well as using Zishan Yutai. Guess we’ll see. I really was done trying.

What is Zishan Yutai?
I can understand why you're detached from it, I try to do the same too

What is Zishan Yutai?
I can understand why you're detached from it, I try to do the same too

It’s a Chinese herbal supplement that I have no idea if I’m taking correctly or not. It also took 3 months to come.

Actually it’s spelled Zishen Yutai if you wanna google

These are the ones I have

https://www.herbsbuy360.com/zi-shen-yu-tai-wan-for-abortion-p-951.html

Oh ok, isn't there anyone in TCM close by you could ask if you're unsure if you're taking it right?
Ok. So don't know what 'coicis' is, but when it speaks of 'don't take semen coicis with the product' it has me thinking you should spit on those days lol :rofl:

Classic Girl asked me to update her thread as she isn’t feeling up to it herself. Her tests have gone negative now. :cry:
I know there are many of you, like myself, that have been following her and wishing and hoping and praying. I know you would all like to offer her support through her difficult time. :hugs:

When you are ready we are all here. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->