Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Personally i had low/high/peak from 1st cycle using it. I have heard of lots of women only getting lows and highs 1st cycle but i find it strange you didnt have any lows to start with. Are you definately not pregnant? as ive read the monitor reads high when you are?

Hi - although I would love to think I am, I am definitely not pregnant. I read the same thing about all highs = pregnant, got my hopes up, got tested and BFN. Boo.

That's why I thought that this was so weird; everything I've read about the monitor taking time to get to know the cycle talks about lows and highs with no peaks, not all highs from the beginning.

Thanks for replying!

Like i said i had 20 highs in a row 2 months ago. I have continued getting all highs ever since. I haven't got a low or a peak. I pray i don't have pcos.

I just got my hands on a CBFM. Am now 4 days into my cycle with it. I'm hoping it tracks my cycles ok so I can spend less time studying lines on OPKs! xx

I just got my hands on a CBFM. Am now 4 days into my cycle with it. I'm hoping it tracks my cycles ok so I can spend less time studying lines on OPKs! xx

good luck to you! its my first cycle with it too on cd8 now :thumbup:

I Got peak readings on CD18 &19, on CD18 I had major O pains. Up until today FF had crosshairs on CD18, but today its changed to CD 20 (so after my peak). I would probably agree that I O'd cd18 or 19 as this is when my peaks occurred and the O pains. I just want to know what is more reliable FF or CBFM?

If you click on my ticker it will take you to my chart. Even if I did o on cd 18 there are three sustained rises above the cover line (that would be placed) ....so why has it moved?

Does anyone else use FF & CBFM that might be able to any shed light? xxx

I Got peak readings on CD18 &19, on CD18 I had major O pains. Up until today FF had crosshairs on CD18, but today its changed to CD 20 (so after my peak). I would probably agree that I O'd cd18 or 19 as this is when my peaks occurred and the O pains. I just want to know what is more reliable FF or CBFM?

If you click on my ticker it will take you to my chart. Even if I did o on cd 18 there are three sustained rises above the cover line (that would be placed) ....so why has it moved?

hiya i use both and i think you probably o'd on day 18, im no expert and havent been doing this long myself so i could be reading it all wrong but if thats what cbfm said and looking at your temps i would say poss ff isnt quite right? x

hiya i use both and i think you probably o'd on day 18, im no expert and havent been doing this long myself so i could be reading it all wrong but if thats what cbfm said and looking at your temps i would say poss ff isnt quite right? x

Ah thanks for your reply! I use a few different threads and this seems to be the general concensus! Its so damn confusing! I'm glad most people are saying cd18! I might ask the expects at FF. xx

how is everybody? cd14 for me and still a high, cant wait for that peak!:spermy:

how is everybody? cd14 for me and still a high, cant wait for that peak!:spermy:

Its so exciting when you see the peak - hope it comes soon!

I'm 10 dpo (possibly 8 if I go with FF before my settings were changed), I hate waiting!!!!

Its so exciting when you see the peak - hope it comes soon!

I'm 10 dpo (possibly 8 if I go with FF before my settings were changed), I hate waiting!!!!

Fingers and toes crossed this is your month! And yes Im moaning waiting for peak assuming il get one can't imagine what the tww is gonna be like! Good luck and lots of :hugs: you get your bfp!!!

I am on CD6, monitor usually starts me to start testing on CD8. Last couple of cycles I have ovulated on CD13. I am on my third round of Clomid.

Good luck to everyone this cycle!! :flower:

Fxd this is to month heavenly! 3rd time lucky?

Afm cd 15 and still high although I did have quite a substantial temp drop this morning? Maybe because I slept under an open window! Lol. Oh well see what tomorrow brings x

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing this thread! I'm on my third month TTC and this is my first month of using the monitor.

I'm on cd14 at the moment, have had a run of highs and am hoping for peaks in the next day or so. My friend got pregnant within two months of using this, so am hoping it works for me too!

I came off Cileste in December, January was pretty awful with horrible withdrawal symptoms (spots, weight gain, cramps etc) but periods seem to be back to normal now,although they are a lot lighter now. Has anyone else experienced this?

Good luck to all you ladies trying, here's hoping using the monitor brings us some good news soon!

x

Hi,

Hope you don't mind me gatecrashing this thread! I'm on my third month TTC and this is my first month of using the monitor.

I'm on cd14 at the moment, have had a run of highs and am hoping for peaks in the next day or so. My friend got pregnant within two months of using this, so am hoping it works for me too!

I came off Cileste in December, January was pretty awful with horrible withdrawal symptoms (spots, weight gain, cramps etc) but periods seem to be back to normal now,although they are a lot lighter now. Has anyone else experienced this?

Good luck to all you ladies trying, here's hoping using the monitor brings us some good news soon!

x

Hi lady Harriet can't be of much use as I have never been on bc but wanted to welcome you to the thread! Ur only a day apart from me so we can endure the dreaded tww together! X

Fxd we all get our much deserved :bfp: soon!!!!!!

Fingers crossed - don't know if it's the Spring weather but am feeling really posiive about this month! Baby dust to us all! :dust:

Fingers crossed - don't know if it's the Spring weather but am feeling really posiive about this month! Baby dust to us all! :dust:

Me too! Lol must be he sunshine hey, well I'm on cd16 and still no peak on cbfm and -opk. I know you shouldn't use fmu but couldn't help myself! Apart from a little ewcm not much to report.

:dust::dust:to all x

Hmm, no peak for me either yet and I'm on CD15 today. Fingers crossed we both get that egg symbol soon!

This is my 3rd month using the CBFM however I reset it last month so as far as the CBFM is concerned this is my second I've had nothing but highs from CD 6 all the way through! I am on CD 19 now! I had my peaks on CD 13 & 14 for the last 2 months plus I had EWCM on CD 12 / 13 so we BD'd around that time anyway! hoping for a BFP this month despite the constant highs!

Good Luck Ladies! Welcome to the thread Lady Harriet!

xxx

Hmm, no peak for me either yet and I'm on CD15 today. Fingers crossed we both get that egg symbol soon!

I'm so impatient! Lol. I know not to expect a peak first month and tbh I don't think I'm due to ovulate just yet anyway. Had a strange temp dip yesterday and thought this is it! Lol. Oh well see what tomorrow brings hey.

Truffle do you think you haven't had a peak because it's getting to know you again? Also I know I probably shouldn't try to read them because I have no idea what they mean but I'd read on here that just before o the 2nd line starts to appear and the 1st line fades out a bit? Haven't had that either, have either of you ladies noticed any change on the sticks ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->