Clear Blue Fertility Monitor

Hi ladies,

I am struggling with my CBFM and need some help. I had 3 perfect cycles with 3-4 highs and 2 peaks, all on the same days, everything was great and temp charts confirmed that I ovulate on the second peak, I was totally in love with my CBFM and now this? it is my CD16 and 11th day of highs, no peaks, temperatures are totally crazy: FF firstly gave me O on CD 9, today it moved it to CD13. In any event my cycles are 26-28 days and I usually O on CD13-14, One thing to note is that I had lap&Dye/Hysteroscopy on CD5 followed by an infection so my urine samples might not have been of "premium quality" so am thinking whether I should give up on CBFM for this cycle and save some sticks?

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

It could be urine samples do you have a link to your chart? I'm not home and online again till 7 ish so if you can link it il have a peek for you when I get home :) x

Thank you so much!! i attached my chart here

Hi hun sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! So it definately looks to me like you've ov on cd 13 because of those 3 higher temps It's possible the cbfm just missed it I'd say because of urine samples but it not that uncommon anyway, and there are lots of ladies who got their bfp without any peaks! As you've had normal months until now I think next cycle if you he one will be back to normal again.

Hi ladies,

I am struggling with my CBFM and need some help. I had 3 perfect cycles with 3-4 highs and 2 peaks, all on the same days, everything was great and temp charts confirmed that I ovulate on the second peak, I was totally in love with my CBFM and now this? it is my CD16 and 11th day of highs, no peaks, temperatures are totally crazy: FF firstly gave me O on CD 9, today it moved it to CD13. In any event my cycles are 26-28 days and I usually O on CD13-14, One thing to note is that I had lap&Dye/Hysteroscopy on CD5 followed by an infection so my urine samples might not have been of "premium quality" so am thinking whether I should give up on CBFM for this cycle and save some sticks?

Any advice or suggestions are appreciated!

It could be urine samples do you have a link to your chart? I'm not home and online again till 7 ish so if you can link it il have a peek for you when I get home :) x

Thank you so much!! i attached my chart here

Hi hun sorry it's taken so long to get back to you! So it definately looks to me like you've ov on cd 13 because of those 3 higher temps It's possible the cbfm just missed it I'd say because of urine samples but it not that uncommon anyway, and there are lots of ladies who got their bfp without any peaks! As you've had normal months until now I think next cycle if you he one will be back to normal again.

Thank you for your advice with this!! really appreciate it! I also thought that CD13 looks more like it but today temp has gone down a bit and FF moved my O back to CD9 (attached), very confused! CBFM still showed "high" this morning. in any case we are not TTC this cycle (because of this infection I have to take antibiotics for a week so do not think this is the best time) I just wanted to know whether my O can be affected in certain circumstances (like lap).

Attachments

• chartgraph_module.png
    chartgraph_module.png
    12.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi there, i'm new to this thread. I got my CBFM on CD 5 and since it was already 5 in the evening, i'm having to test with morning urine - which i keep a sample of in a containter (yuck i know...) after 2pm. Do you think that using this system - trying not to waste a cycle- i will eventually get accurate results? y'day i was on cd10 and it's still low!! when i thought I o'd on day 10 or 11!!!! I usually have a 28 day cycle.

By the way i have a stomach bug, i hope that if i take medications this wouldn't mess things up! (i plan on taking tablets named Clin Flor to help re-balance the flora in there)

Thanks!

You could of just set it the following morning, i know you can keep urine to use but im not sure about the whole day, i thought a few hours, might be ok though :shrug: You might not get a peak on your first cycle using it, personally i did, but alot dont.

You could of just set it the following morning, i know you can keep urine to use but im not sure about the whole day, i thought a few hours, might be ok though :shrug: You might not get a peak on your first cycle using it, personally i did, but alot dont.

The following morning could have been CD6 and i read that you can set it only till Cd5, that's why i had to set it there and then :shrug: and i think i'm keeping it for too long as well as it stays there from 7am till 2pm, but at least i'm trying.

It would of been fine to test a day out, you could of set it next day as cd5 when really you would of been cd6, next cycle set it in the morning :thumbup:

It would of been fine to test a day out, you could of set it next day as cd5 when really you would of been cd6, next cycle set it in the morning :thumbup:

Yes i should have done that but i'm too much to the book lol! :dohh:

UPDATE:- finally a first High YAAAY :happydance:

so it is working even though i'm using the morning wee after 6hrs :haha: i tricked the machine :winkwink:

Hope to get some inspiration from you girls that has had success witht he CBFM!!! Im currently on my first cycle of using the CBFM after 2yrs of TTC, 3 IUIs and 2 IVF which has all been BFN. All test are fine including tyriod, auto immune, hormone levels everything. So we back to Natural TTC for the rest of the year with assistance from the CBFM and DHEA!

I also got my monitor late on CD5, so i set it the next day as CD5. So had my first test today and obviously low but it was great to do the first one.

Im planning on to just have fun till the Highs show up then BD EOD and then peak BD on both days and try for the following high day as well. That is given that i get a peak on my first cycle of using it.

Hi there! :) I'm new to this thread...

I've been TTC for 3 years now and bought a CBFM last year whilst I was having regular cycles thanks to Clomid and Metformin... it arrived mid cycle so I started using it at the next cycle and from then onwards had irregular 90+ day cycles so it was pretty pointless.

In the last 4 months, my cycles have become regular again from 31 days to around 45 days so for the last 3 months i've been testing with CBFM. The first 2 months I got lows all month and then last month I got a coupple of high days (no peak). This month I got a few high days followed by a peak on CD22, a peak on CD23 and a high on CD24 (then back to low again). I'm over the moon as it looks like i've finally OV'd! :)

TWW for me now and then i'll be in a testing frenzy around the 17th September if AF doesn't arrive first... wish me luck :D

HI Kit, its great to hear that you got your peaks and o'd this month!!!! Fx'd for two beautiful lines on the 17th, it is my DH's bday so hope it brings you good luck!!!!

I just thought i'd update and let you know that I think I got my BFP this morning! :D

Got lines (faint but definitely pink) on a FRER, Tesco Cheapie and an IC!

After 3 years TTC, I got my BFP after using the CBFM for a couple of cycles :D

Good to hear that kit, i've been using it for a couple of months now and it's a :BFN: yet again. :(

Oh, sorry, where are my manners, CONGRATS!!! :)

Hi all!

So glad I found this forum! I have PCOS, been ttc for 18 months and still no BFP. I started on metformin on march 2012 but my cycles are not yet regular. I'm on my 2nd cycle with the cbfm, 1st cycle I used 20 sticks, all highs and 2 peaks on the 17th and 18th (DH was not in town, so no bd). I'm on cd15 now (started to POAS on cd9) and still all lows.

Hi all!

So glad I found this forum! I have PCOS, been ttc for 18 months and still no BFP. I started on metformin on march 2012 but my cycles are not yet regular. I'm on my 2nd cycle with the cbfm, 1st cycle I used 20 sticks, all highs and 2 peaks on the 17th and 18th (DH was not in town, so no bd). I'm on cd15 now (started to POAS on cd9) and still all lows.

Hi MrsFArah :wave:

i hope you find this forum useful, i did. i can't suggest a better place to be! I've been using the CBFM for 2 months now, still no BFP.

Huge Congrats Kit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It is awesome to get such inspiring news!!

This is my first month of using the monitor and used 19 sticks in total, 1 low on CD7, from there onwards Highs till this morning when i got a Low again. So I assume it is safe to say im in my TWW now for AF as we did not BD enough this last few days :sad:

But it gives me emense hope that the second cycle i wont get so many highs.

The first month I used the CBFM I got loads of highs, then it gradually decreased until it was just 3/4 highs a month (but still no peaks). Then, last cycle, I got lows until CD19, high on CD 20 and 21, peaks on CD22 and 23, another high CD24 and then back to low.

We had sex on CD 21 and CD 22 and I got my BFP :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->