clear out?? what was yours like

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by missmayhem, Nov 18, 2011.

1. missmayhem

missmayhem Mummy to 2 little cuties

for those of you who had a clear out what was it like???

i've been for a bowel movement times today and will probably have another before bed time. i'm not exactly loose, but at the same time not firm either..... or even struggling to pass.

think of the stools you piss whilst on anti biotics....

2. lewood88

lewood88 Mom of 2 expecting #3

Ive been like that the one day i went 6 times i only normally go once a day lol xx

3. missmayhem

missmayhem Mummy to 2 little cuties

hoping this is the start of something....... but hoping i'll also get a few hours kip, just taken paracetamol as my backs sore and i'm trying to avoid the co-codamol (dr's advice)

4. mummy2anangel

mummy2anangel Well-Known Member

ive been like this since since 36 weeks, 5/6 times a day every day i have no idea whats going on. With DS it was just one day of really loose BM and i had him 2days later xx

5. lynnikins

lynnikins Well-Known Member

lol no chance of a clear out here now im back on the iron tablets ( like with both previous pregnancies ) then im all blocked up again

6. pk4

pk4 Well-Known Member

I've had it for 3 weeks and go 4-5 times a day. I asked my MW and she said it's hormones that causes it. I thought it was a sign too but I'm still pregnant lol!