Clearblue bfp??

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

So.... I've had a rough week and im almost at my wits end. Feel like just breaking down. This is our 5th month TTC and im so sick of it. On 8dpo i had a faint bfp with and ic. Defo there and pink. I ran out and picked up some tests. All bfn (cb digi and first response rapid result) then 12 dpo i started spotting. I took a cb plus and had a thick faint blue line. 13dpo i took another cb plus and digi. Plus showed same faint line and digi not pregnant. Today... 14dpo im still spotting had a bfn digi and first response rapid result and bfn ic. Im sick of seeing negatives and i think im out. Are clear blue that bad that 2 tests could be the same false positive? Im due AF today or tomorrow so far just spotting. I guess im asking what you all think? My dh is being really unhelpful and is sick of listening to me. Please please don't read and run. Thanks ladies

I personally have never had issues with blue dye hpts, though I have seen a lot of women on here who have done.
Good luck x

I think that chances of false neg is much higher than chances of false positive. Don't give up hope, but try to wait 2 days and then test again - that way there should be no doubt!!
Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"