Clearblue bfp??

TracyHopes

Reaction score
Hi ladies.

So.... I've had a rough week and im almost at my wits end. Feel like just breaking down. This is our 5th month TTC and im so sick of it. On 8dpo i had a faint bfp with and ic. Defo there and pink. I ran out and picked up some tests. All bfn (cb digi and first response rapid result) then 12 dpo i started spotting. I took a cb plus and had a thick faint blue line. 13dpo i took another cb plus and digi. Plus showed same faint line and digi not pregnant. Today... 14dpo im still spotting had a bfn digi and first response rapid result and bfn ic. Im sick of seeing negatives and i think im out. Are clear blue that bad that 2 tests could be the same false positive? Im due AF today or tomorrow so far just spotting. I guess im asking what you all think? My dh is being really unhelpful and is sick of listening to me. Please please don't read and run. Thanks ladies

I personally have never had issues with blue dye hpts, though I have seen a lot of women on here who have done.
Good luck x

I think that chances of false neg is much higher than chances of false positive. Don't give up hope, but try to wait 2 days and then test again - that way there should be no doubt!!
Fingers crossed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->