Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Hi girls

I've just been accepted today so guess you have another CBFM buddy! xx

Hello buddies!

I got signed up today. Just waiting for my forms to come through. I am sooooo excited beyond belief xxx

me too! All very exciting.
just waiting for my forms now

Have they told you that if you do get pregnant during the studies, they ask you to continue sending urine samples off for the following eight months AND they pay you £60.00 for doing so. :happydance:

Best of luck to you all and no doubt there will be a number of successes amongst you.

Sending you some :dust:

i got told i'd have to send urine samples while pregnant but didn't say anything about paying me to do it! I'll have to check that out. fingers crossed for :bfp: for all of us!

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I've been accepted too (about 1/2 hour ago). My dh has decided I am now a "pot-peer"!!!!! What with that and my fertility appointment in September its all go.

Thanks for whoever posted the clearblue number (I can't find the post) as they called my mobile and normally I don't return calls to numbers I don't know, so would never have been accepted if it wasn't for that post - Thanks again :flower:

i got told i'd have to send urine samples while pregnant but didn't say anything about paying me to do it! I'll have to check that out. fingers crossed for :bfp: for all of us!

Have a look on their website, it's written there (in fact make a copy of it in case they withdraw the offer). I can't think of anything better than taking part in an experiment that will both benefit you and make you a bit of pocket money. :thumbup:

:happydance::happydance::happydance: I've been accepted too (about 1/2 hour ago). My dh has decided I am now a "pot-peer"!!!!! What with that and my fertility appointment in September its all go.

Thanks for whoever posted the clearblue number (I can't find the post) as they called my mobile and normally I don't return calls to numbers I don't know, so would never have been accepted if it wasn't for that post - Thanks again :flower:

Congrats sweets. That was me! If I hadnt gone home today for lunch I would never have known or rang him back. I saw that so many people had received calls today I just had to check my landline for missed calls

:hug:

Congratulatins all you ladies being signed up!
Its soo exiting.

I got my consent forms today too..:happydance:

Im hoping I get my bpf this motn and wont need it after all!!

Good Luck girlies!

I seem to think they have withdrew it now.....I cant find it on their site either, sorry hun x

I seem to think they have withdrew it now.....I cant find it on their site either, sorry hun x

Well I'm blocked out of there site here at work. I have a friend who works with the Clear Blue company promoting the test. I will ask her. Also I have never heard of this study until coming on this website and forum. But when I google it I find that they do it once a year but its also women that are not from the US. So I'm going to look into it. lol :hugs::hug:

:wohoo: lots more people !!!! yay!!! excellent news jacqui you got your forms back in the post yet ???

it says on the consent forms they send you out that you can send the wee samples in for another 3 mnths (90 days) and they give you £60 in high street vouchers !!!!! i'm so excited hope my monitor comes soon!!!! cant wait for a new toy to play with!!!

Good luck to all you ladies ...hoping this gives you all your well deserved :bfp::hugs:

I want to do this :hissy: I hope I get a phone call next week, what sort of things do they ask you?

Yep, I got my forms through this morning!!!:happydance:

I'm more exited about the FREE pg tests tha the monitor, lol!

I think we need a blinkie for our signitures to show we are the 'clearblue study clan'

WHAT DO YOU THINK GIRLIES??

shall I put in a request in the blinkies section??

YES TOTALLY a blinkie would be so cool!!!!! very pleased yr forms come thru, just hope they are as quick with the good stuff !!! :rofl:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Me too, Im in the 2 week wait now so they beter get a move on, lol!

x

i'm in 2ww also !!!! they better send it soon !!!!

getting a little :loopy:!!!

sara

xxxxxx

Yay! my consent forms arrived this morning! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

Jacqui - Blinkie is a great idea!!

P.S - I got a positive OPK just now... so Im also in the 2WW!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back