Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Hmmm! weird... did another OPK last night & it came up really strong staight away!

Darker than the control line :confused: so anyway........ got some more :sex: :happydance: xx

Here are my last 2 OPK's to compare... (CD27 & CD28 )

https://i535.photobucket.com/albums/ee352/NickyT75/022-1.jpg

Im now on CD29 but have run out of OPK's :dohh: so will have to see if I can get some more in town today?? xx

well i had an email asking for the monitor back. I am going to send it as i can't be bothered anymore to be honest. If there's no honeymoon baby for us then i will be going to a new docs in a new area or paying for tests.

:hug: Tansey hun

im still on cycle 6 :hissy: im on CD42 but im not pregnant coz I've had about 10 :bfn:'s :( xx

hey lucy
i haven't seen action on this thread in months. are you now on the trial?

hey ladies i was wondering if anybody knew if there were any trials coming up? really really want a cb fertility monitor but at the moment cant really afford one so thought would see if anybody new first before i treat myself to one next month. x

hiya
i haven't seen anything for a while. i have one i'm going to sell if you're interested?

Yay!!! Got a call this morning from the Clearblue studies people!:happydance:

They are sending out the consent forms today and the new study is due to start next month, so any girls wanting a free CB Monitor, get signing up now!!!!:happydance::thumbup:

They do ask a lot of questions re miscarriages, infertility etc but you kinda get the gist of what they want to hear IYKWIM?!:haha:

best thing i ever did signing up to that trial good luck chick x

Hi ladies,

I've been accepted too :). My pack is on it's way :wohoo:

Is this thread still active??

x

Hi Snugggs....yeah, I'm still here!:thumbup:

Posted my forms off yesterday, so waiting for my monitor now!:happydance:

I am sooo looking forward to using it and obssessing over POAS!:haha:
GL with your too!

PS Whereabouts in Staffs are you? I lived in Penkridge a loooong time ago!:thumbup:

Hiya Mummy2Four :wave:

I've had my forms come through this morning. I'm going to fill them in later and post in the morning. I soooo hope i get in the OV group and not the Control group. It will kill me to not chart for 2 cycles, especially if they turn out like this as a 50< cycle!!

GL with you're too me dear :thumbup:, I'll post on here regular to see how you get on with yours :D.

You lived in Penkridge? no way! I'm in Cannock, just up the road. How long ago did you live round these parts? :wohoo:

x

Hi all,

Received my clearblue kit yesterday. I'm in the ovulation test group :wohoo: ... this means i won't have to stop temping!!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->