Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

babycakes76

Reaction score
Hi thought it would be good for those of us who have been accepted to start this thread so we can compare notes...

I posted my consent forms off the wednesday so i really hope i get the moniter soon as I'm on CD 3 now it would be great if i get it next week so i can start POAS!!!

When they rang what did they ask you? I haven't heard yet but managed to apply.
Thanks.

I pplied and have heard nothing.... I really wanted to do this too!!! Oh well obviously wasn't meant to be!

pls could some 1 help me get my ticker on2 end of messages like u all do!! ive got my ticker in my bluetooth folder!! can any1 help??

Tansey:[When they rang what did they ask you? I haven't heard yet but managed to apply.
Thanks./QUOTE]

Sorry Tansey just realised i didn't answer your question :dohh:

They asked how long my cycle is and what has been the shortest and longest cycle, If i have been pg before, m/c before, if i have PCOS, or any other gynae probs, my age etc....

Have you heard anything yet Tansey/Carebear?

Man, those questions sound like they are wanting to weed out the "bad eggs" so to speak. That way, when it comes time to make a claim on their product, they can say, "Studies show that blah blah blah". Make it look like a positive success rate.

Tansey:When they rang what did they ask you? I haven't heard yet but managed to apply.
Thanks.

Sorry Tansey just realised i didn't answer your question :dohh:

They asked how long my cycle is and what has been the shortest and longest cycle, If i have been pg before, m/c before, if i have PCOS, or any other gynae probs, my age etc....

Have you heard anything yet Tansey/Carebear?

No i haven't heard anything - oh well, i must be on the list. You'll have to keep us updated as to what you have to do. xx

didnt realise i posted that question about tickers(wk ago) in ere!! sry! as u can c ive got it sorted:) , wot u waiting for? cbfm ? im waiting to get my persona fm, i dont need2use it for about 8days or so yet(if im not preggers now that is) but i still want it asap!! i got the persona one cos it was in my price rage,the cbfm r just dear4me,wish i could get one!! plus the sticks4persona are only£9.99 for 8,let me know how u get on all of u cos they cant be that different between the 2!! :)

I've heard nothing :hissy: but I expect I wouldn't be chosen as I am on fertility treatment but I still want one!!!! I have a persona monitor which I use as it proves to me that my treatment is working - I don't trust docs or pills he he!!!

i applied for it nearly 2 weeks ago n they havent replied....i'm obviously not wanted! :sulk:
hope everyone who is accepted get their :bfp: soon

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well I'm hoping my CBFM is at the PO!! Got a card from the postie today but won't be able to collect it till tomorrow morning - please please please let it be that :hissy:

Anyone else been accepted yet??

ohi wish i knew about this cbfm trail would of loved to of done it....who ever is doing it would u ask them how often they do them...and pm me thank u !! x x

Me me, ive been accepted!!!!
just waiting for my consent forms and then I'll be off!!!!

I had to plead with the woman after MY m/c 3 weeks ago but she agreed to let me take part!!

Im so exited.....that means I cannot take a break b4 I go on holibops 23rd sept...

I have a cbfm anyways but it will be sooooo fun to compare notes etc. and of course I didnt tell her I already had one:blush:

She asked me Q's on my shortest and longest cycle, how many pg's I have had etc.........

Good Luck to anyone else who has applied!!

i have just been accepted today how exciting!!!!! i cant wait.... babycakes..how long did your consent forms etc take to come out ???? i am soo excited about it !!!!!!
ps congrats on being accepted jacqui, u really deserve it after all you been thru recently.

hope we all get very stick bfp's on the trial!!!!! whoop whoop!!!!!

:wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

:happydance::happydance: congratties huney!!!

My consent forms didnt come today:cry:
Was waiting impatiently for the postie too......:dohh:

PS I applied for it about 7 weeks ago!!!! Before my last m/c, so waited ages to hear...2 weeks aint bad!!

i have just been accepted today how exciting!!!!! i cant wait.... babycakes..how long did your consent forms etc take to come out ???? i am soo excited about it !!!!!!
ps congrats on being accepted jacqui, u really deserve it after all you been thru recently.

hope we all get very stick bfp's on the trial!!!!! whoop whoop!!!!!

:wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxx

Woohoo!!! :happydance: Congratulations!!

The consent arrived within four days and i only picked up all of my stuff from the PO today. I had to wait for about two-three weeks before i got the CBFM....all exciting stuff!! Now i can't wait till CD1 lol!! so i can start the monitor (decided to have a break this current cycle).

Keep in touch on how you get on

three weeks!!! OMG!!!! That long, dispicable!!:rofl:

I probably wont be able to start mine until after my next cycle, but hey....I have one on standby LOL

Babycakes - Do you have to keep every single wee sample you do? do they have to be kept in the fridge??? Im sure I read this somewhere.

What EXACTLY do you get, c'mon tell, tell.....Im super exited!!

three weeks!!! OMG!!!! That long, dispicable!!:rofl:

I probably wont be able to start mine until after my next cycle, but hey....I have one on standby LOL

Babycakes - Do you have to keep every single wee sample you do? do they have to be kept in the fridge??? Im sure I read this somewhere.

What EXACTLY do you get, c'mon tell, tell.....Im super exited!!

me too i'm soooooo :loopy: excited!!!! got my consent forms today well about 1/2 hr ago.. they are already in the post box waiting to go !!!! i'm sure your forms will be waiting on the door mat for you today jacqui. i so cant wait to get my monitor its far too exciting!!!!! :wohoo:

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"