Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

I got my forms today too - i would love a blinkie too pls. xx

three weeks!!! OMG!!!! That long, dispicable!!:rofl:

I probably wont be able to start mine until after my next cycle, but hey....I have one on standby LOL

Babycakes - Do you have to keep every single wee sample you do? do they have to be kept in the fridge??? Im sure I read this somewhere.

What EXACTLY do you get, c'mon tell, tell.....Im super exited!!

Sorry i haven't got back to you on this Jacqui - i will come back later with the box and tell you exactly whats in it ok?

Congrats to everyone who also got excepted!!!

Lol, I am too in my 2WW so knowing our luck we will all get BFP and not get a chance to start the trial!! but hey it would be good though.

Be back again later with the details of the "box"

xx

I got a phone call from them too, and I've been accepted! They called me on Friday when we were in the Lake District, and we've only just got back today, so I couldn't let you all know beforehand! My consent-forms were sitting on my doormat too!! They must have sent them out 1st class on Friday afternoon! I'm very excited!

As well as the free CBFM, free sticks, and free pregnancy tests, if you aren't pregnant after your 6 month trial, they give you 6 months worth of free CB ovulation tests! Wicked! And, like someone else said, if you do get pregnant and continue to send them urine samples for the frist 90 days of your pregnancy, you get £60 worth of high street vouchers too!

Thanks to Wobbles, who posted the link about the trial in the first place!!

xxx

Yeah YAY for wobbles!!!

Ive posted in the blinkie section to request a blinkie but as yet nobody wants to help:cry:

I am also in my 2ww now so fx for a bfp and that phone call will be no more than a lucky one!!!

I got my forms today too - i would love a blinkie too pls. xx

Ohhhh girlsies, do you like my new siggy???

Suzanne made it for me, aint it good!!!!:happydance:

Shes going to try and make us a blinkie for our study crew...

Isnt she great....!

Hey ladies ive made a couple of blinkies for you to use, not sure if any of them are any use! I am pants at making blinkies but not to bad at normal TAGS so I will make a couple of TAGS as apposed to blinkies over the next day or two for you and you can choose what you would like to use, if any! :blush:

https://images40.fotki.com/v1240/photos/5/508048/6570235/CLEARBLUECLAN1-vi.gif

https://images108.fotki.com/v1298/photos/5/508048/6570235/CLEARBLUECLAN2-vi.gif

https://images38.fotki.com/v1275/photos/5/508048/6570235/CLEARBLUECLAN3-vi.gif

https://images39.fotki.com/v1285/photos/5/508048/6570235/CLEARBLUECLAN5-vi.gif

Woohooo those are great Suzanne!!:hugs:

Girls are we just going to pick one or shall we just use whichever one we want??

Im loving the one with the baby and stars!

Aghhh, they're all nice - i can't decide?

Well Im going with the butt shaking baby as I noticed it after psoting my last post, it made me giggle!

Oooh, I like the 3rd one the best, so I'm gonna pick that one for my siggy :) Thanks Suzanne!

Rumpskin - I just copy and paste and it seems to work

Just waiting on my consent forms - hoping they come soon as we go away for a few days next week

Hi Girls!!

I have my box in front of me (its a big brown box, came via Royal Mail)

They provide you with:
I CBFM
20 CB test sticks
1 CB Datadownload card
3 CB Pregnancy tests
Daily diary
Preg consent forms
Preg scan form
Preg outcome form
Barcode labels with your volunteer number and cycle day on them (you just got to date them_
38 Azided urine collection pots (which are in two containers)
Prepaid envelopes and sealable plastic bags for returning the urine samples (every 19 days)
instuctions for completing daily diary, early morning urine, data download card

so there you go girls your brown box will come bearing gifts!! :rofl:

:yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee::yipee:

Im sooooooooooo exited!!!

They must send you new test sticks each month then, 20 wont last 6 months will they!!

But, of course its all going to be a waste of time cos Im getting my :bfp:in 10 days.....yeah yeah!:rofl:

YAY you've all chosen my favourite TAG LOL!!! :hugs:

Its soooo cute Suzanne...a big thankyou again honey xxxxx

Come on Rumpskin....I dont see yours yet!

yay im part of this now too!!! yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bit weird about putting them in the fridge but erm yer willing to do watever!!!! yeah they send more test sticks when u send FMU back to them! xxx GOOD LUCK EVERYONEE!!!

Thanks girls. I am now officially a member with my new shiny tag (thanks Suzanne xxx). Forms went off on Saturday morning so am waiting for my parcel.

I came on this morning so does this mean I cant use the CBFM until the next cycle :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->