Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

Oh Rumspkin, unfortunately you will have to wait until next cycle.....Babycakes waited 2-3 weeks for her parcel from when she sent her consent forms back...

If it arrives before cd6 then you can use it..hope it arrives quick sharp for ya hun xxx

Oh, sorry about the bloody :witch: getting you:hugs:

yay im part of this now too!!! yippeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! bit weird about putting them in the fridge but erm yer willing to do watever!!!! yeah they send more test sticks when u send FMU back to them! xxx GOOD LUCK EVERYONEE!!!

Didn't know we had to put our pee in the fridge!!!!! I hope that dh doesn't get thirsty and think its apple juice :rofl:

Hmmmm not sure I like this idea tbh:sick:

I think I will try and loan a mini fridge from my mum and keep it in the garage.......with 3 kids in and out of my fridge all day its most likely it will get accidentally drunk!!:rofl:

:rofl::rofl: LOVE IT JACQUI!!!! well in my house its not the baby that'd be the prob its the greedy grown ups!!! i think ill have to get a min fridge too and label it or padlock it, weve got 3 fridge/freezers people would just think its another specifically for apple juice!!!! haha xxxx

Do we def have to keep our wee in the fridge???? not sure I'll be able to do that TBH! xx

Hi all.
Just found this thread. I got accepted on the study last week. Posted my forms off on saturday so just waiting for my big brown box
Cant wait!!

I think I read somweher that it can be kept anywhere as long as its cold.....the garage or the shed maybe???

LOL - hope I can keep it in the shed coz I aint putting my wee in the fridge for no-one!! xx

The lady told me on the phone that you have to send it back to them every 19 days.... so thats a LOT of bottles of wee to be taking up space in your fridge!! UGH!!! LOL xx

If someone had told me that I would be considering keeping my pee in the fridge before I sent it to a stranger when I started ttc - I never would have believed them.

My Stuff Has Just Arrived And Af Is Here On Saturday - I Can Start Straight Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Sooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!

My Stuff Has Just Arrived And Af Is Here On Saturday - I Can Start Straight Away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Am Sooooooo Excited!!!!!!!!

You lucky thing Tansey, that is great news. My box arrived today - yippeeee!

I will have to wait until my next cycle to use it as I am 2 days into :witch: and am going camping tomorrow.

Good luck ladies xxx

:happydance: Tansey and Rumpskin!!!! :happydance:
When did you send your forms off? I sent mine monday.

My box arrived today - yippeeee!

I will have to wait until my next cycle to use it as I am 2 days into :witch: and am going camping tomorrow.

Good luck ladies xxx

Hope you have a fab time camping (you are very brave!). You have quite short cycles and so IF you still need to do the study, it won't be that long!

xxxjacquixxx - I sent my form on Saturday but i'm sure i missed the post and so it wouldn't have gone til Monday. Maybe yours is on its way too?

I rang up to confirm everything and we get to poas (htp) on CD1 and again between CD10-14! I haven't POAS in sooooo long (apart from OPK) even though there is no possibility of :bfp: I am so excited to just do it :rofl:

wohhooo I hope mine arrives soon! Our posties a bit of a lazy bugger and doesnt show his face until 4 pm somedays!!!!

Ill be up at the window all day now!:dohh:

If I dont get my bfp this cycle Im gunna have another go at charting i think....plus cbfm...:rofl:

I am dying to chart again - i am addicted but trying not to give in as this study is going to keep me pretty busy.

The stuff is in a big box and a post van brought mine - i don't think a postman would be able to carry it, it's not heavy but awkward.

Oh well, looks like they are getting them out pretty swiftly!

Af isnt due for another 5/6 days yet so should be plenty of time:happydance:

Omg Rumps, I could never go camping!! I wouldnt sleep on the floor next to no creepie crawlies, and I like my creature comforts too much...Im spoilt!!:blush:

Oh well, looks like they are getting them out pretty swiftly!

Af isnt due for another 5/6 days yet so should be plenty of time:happydance:

Omg Rumps, I could never go camping!! I wouldnt sleep on the floor next to no creepie crawlies, and I like my creature comforts too much...Im spoilt!!:blush:

TBH, I would rather be in my own bed by OH loves camping. The weather forecast looks pretty cruddy. I dont mind creepies it is mice I dont like :hissy:

Will be nice just to get away xxx

Hi ladies... its been a few days since i c=been on... i'vebeen v poorly!!!! but i'm all better now n raring to get on with the trial !!!! got my big brown box on tuesday which was really quick so thats really geed me on!!!!!! loads more people seem to have been accepted since i been away so yay 4 all of u ..lots of luck. jacqui any news on your brown box???? hope you all get going very soon!!!!! tansey yay to getting started this weekend !!!!! hope you are all well

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"