• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

YAY Tans! Hope you have a great night tonight!!!!!! x

Hi girls I had a great night :happydance: (check out my journal for the full story)

So I am 1dpo on my last cycle of the trial :happydance:

How are you all? :hug:

do you think it could be your month?! I sure hope so how good would that be! hehe

cd16 for me and still no PEAK ARGH

have you had your peak yet?

How is everyone? :hugs:

i'm sending my penultimate lot of pee today - one box to go, unless i get a bfp!

hey girls,
i can't belive it CD20 today and still no PEAK. still says high too i don't understand!

Hello girls :wave:

Im on CD16 and have been getting HIGH's for the past 7 days so it looks like my CBFM will be asking for 20 sticks this month :dohh:

I could've done without this last cycle being a long one TBH - stupid bloody thing :grr: being awkward one last time before the trial is over!

How are you Tans? any symptoms to report?

Hope you've got your PEAK by now Anna x

no symptoms - less than a week of pee pots left unless i get that elusive bfp!

Fingers crossed for you Tans :friends:

still no PEAK for me yet! :dohh: xx

Nicky still no PEAK for you and Aflight?

Got ususal feeling of AF down there today and big boobs but not sore. Nothing different :( Bit sad as I am scared that if no BFP this cycle or the next, which will be honeymoon cycle, there must be something wrong as this is cycle 12 since MC and we are doing everything right! I'm hoping that if no BFP this cycle that when i am married i might relax or it will be the time it was meant to happen for some reason - if that all makes sense?

nope no peak for me and cd23 today still says high! Blood test was 23 so still not good enough. ARGH

oh no hun! What you going to do?

Well i started spotting yesterday 9dpo - earlier than normal :( so looks like our trial is over girls, i'm a bot sad! (not about not getting to pee in pots!)

im on CD20 & still havent had my PEAK!! confused.com x

where have your two peaks gone??

I have lost all the little clear bags somewhere in the house which is unlike me! I'll have to send the pee back unwrapped!

i never got my peak. blood work said no O but i'm not CD29 and no show on AF front!

Weird hey?

I still havent had my PEAK... Im on CD24 & have never Ov'd this late :shrug:

Tansey are you late for AF now??? Good luck hun xx

CD1 for me so the trial is over for me - good luck for the rest of your cycles girls. Just gotta post my last box of pee thank god!

you never know babes you could get your honeymoon baby how exciting only 5 days to go!

CD25 & monitor still on HIGH :shrug: - only 2 more sticks left & the trial will be over for me too!

Looks like no :bfp: for me :( - hardly likely if I didn't Ov is it?? :dohh: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"