Clearblue Clinical Study Buddies

i never got my peak. Highs went to CD27 and now i'm 2 days late. Never say never babes fingers crossed

i never got my peak. Highs went to CD27 and now i'm 2 days late. Never say never babes fingers crossed

How weird!!

That is exactly the same as my cycle (well if the next 2 days remain HIGH & im pretty sure they will)

Very odd isn't it?? how long have you been using the CBFM? do you normally get PEAKs? x

normally i get peaks but not this month and this morning i got my BFP!

OMG!!!!!!!!!!! are you serious??? :wohoo: thats amazing news!!!!!!!! :wohoo: xx

Im on CD26 and monitor is still on HIGH as expected - only 1 more stick to pee on tomorrow then the trial is over for me xx

it's not over yetbabes stick in there i did now look:

https://www3.snapfish.co.uk/slidesh.../a=160588204_160588204/otsc=SHR/otsi=SPIClink

omg i thought i'd come n check back on you guys see how you are all doin and look at what i come to!!! congrats aflight another few loads of wee for you to send off !!!! congrats hun:hugs:

hows everyone else doing?? hows the trial going?? thought i'd gotten away with not sending the montior back but got a phone all the other day :blush: i was like err yeah sorry forgot about that will get it off to you DAMN!!!

hope you are all well:dust:

sara

xxxxxxxx

Hiya

I think there is only me left on the trial now? but i'll be using my last pee stick tomorrow x

i'm just waiting to confirm it with the dr tomorrow then i'm calling them to let them know

Hiya

I think there is only me left on the trial now? but i'll be using my last pee stick tomorrow x

bless ya hun .....bet it feels good to send that last load of pots away???
hope you get lucky like aflight and get your bfp in the last few days!!!

it feels weird the first week or so not peeing in a jug .... i always thought i'd forgotten something, one day ( about a week n a halkf after i'd sent last pots away) i tried to do another sample!!! lol

:hugs: and :dust: as always

sara

xxxxxx

Congrats again Aflight!

i feel free not having to pee in a jug every morning!

there's still a chance for you Nicky :hugs:

Nah! there's no chance for me Tansey hun :(

monitor went back to LOW this morning (after 18 days of constant HIGHs) and my temp dropped slightly too so I defo didn't Ov :(

Just want to hurry up & get the bleeding part over with now so I can get on with my next cycle & hopefully go back to Oving normally??

Hope it doesn't take too long?? im expecting a long cycle - until the lining gets too thick to sustain itself - but dunno how long this is likely to take?? :shrug:

Its rubbish being in limbo & thats where I am at the moment :( xx

Nicky that's exactly how my cycle went, should be below now on my signature if you wanna take a peak!

Thanks aflight, but your chart shows a clear Ov pattern - mine doesn't :(

my temps haven't risen at all & im on CD28 now, I got a + OPK last night so was hoping my temps would go up today to confirm late Ov but they havent so I dunno what is going on?? :shrug: xx

oh no Nicky - you're going to have to get jiggy again! :hugs:

its OK Tansey we manged to get some :sex: last night :happydance: xx

I need to send my paperwork off to Lynn, but i don't have an envelope does anyone have the address?

they didnt send me any envelopes this time either actually :dohh: x

ARGH i'll find one. stupid company have nothign on their website or anything

actually i sent everything off in the big padded envelope covered in a million plastic bags because i didn't have enough stuff!

Go go Nicky! See it as another chance! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"