Clearblue digis.....what there like inside......

I know this is kind of old, but I just realized that you all have the conception indicators with the time since conception number given. I... on the other hand... am in the US and we can't get those here. Ours just say "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant." I've gotten enough faint positive FRER's to know that I'm pregnant. The lines still suck, but they're there. So, I took a Clear Blue Digi from here in the States... and it said "Not Pregnant." I called it a dirty liar and then took it apart. It only has 1 test strip, and this is what mine looked like. I would like to know how it decides pregnant or not with only one test strip!

Attachments

• digi inside.jpg
    digi inside.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 219
  • digi inside inv.jpg
    digi inside inv.jpg
    9.6 KB · Views: 135
  • digi inside 2.jpg
    digi inside 2.jpg
    22 KB · Views: 160
  • digi inside 2 inv.jpg
    digi inside 2 inv.jpg
    21.9 KB · Views: 102
Hello everyone,

I also took a clearblue digital with conception indicator yesterday evening. I got a not pregnant but I was not convinced of the result so I took it apart. I saw a control line on the low sensitivity strip with a faint blue line beside it and a faint line on the high sensitivity strip as well. I found a description of how clearble digitals work and it shows that if there are no lines other than the control line then it's "not pregnant". If there are 3 lines (1 control and 2 faint lines) then it's positive but the hcg levels are so low that they cannot be read. I've read all the different posts on here but I can't seem to get a definite answer. My period is due today and there is no sign of it coming..no breast soreness etc. I always have breast tenderness at least 1 day before my period. This happened to me the last time I was pregnant (but miscarried). Anyone in the same situation?

i also tested with clear blue digi, 3 days ago it said not pregnant, i have just taken it apart and got the same as you 3 line on one and 2 lines on the other, what does this mean?????

what to do now....

these clearblue tests are so confusing iv been on clearblue website which someone had posted on here,i took mine apart out of curiosity iv got a really dark line and faint next 2 it says not pregnant went on website u shouldnt have any lines on top test strip if its negative yet iv got 2 iv done a asdas own but there rubbish!! anyone else gettin same? no wonder they tell u not to take them apart lolx

and im sure theres line on bottom strip really faint or i think im goin mad i dont know lol am more confused than i was before lol

has any1 opened up a clear blue digital and had 2 lines on 1 strip and 1 on the other and then found out they wernt pregnant?

wow had to bump this thread as iv just posted a similar, so looks like all cb didis have 3 lines inside then, regardless to weather your pregnant or not

I took mine apart and mine is positive. This is todays test taken at 19dpo

https://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t124/TJTEMPLATES/PRIVATE/19dpotests001.jpg

Congrats Ladies! Where did you buy this sort of pregnancy test??

If your in the UK you can get them from Boots or most chemists stock them and supermarkets.

I found them cheaper on Ebay though and they ship all over the world

yes the dont have these in the US as i went on the website and it asks you to select your country and ITS NOT THERE but if you put the UK, UP IT COMES!! I wonder why that is... hmm

I'm in Canada and can buy them here. Weird that they're not available in the US.

I honestly just want to know where i can get a clear blue easy test with conception indicator... because i can't find them!!! And i want one haha any help??

update, nevermind i should of read the whole way through apparently u can't get these where i am!! haha... that bites cause they are neat lol

i took mine apart, and mine showed 1 dark control line and the where the 2 result lines go, was fainter lines, but still solid, on that earlier monogram link from clearblue, it says if 'not pregnant' then just the contol line will show, but mine shows control line and 2 other lines in results lines, but just a bit lighter??? that to me sounds like 2-3 weeks, am i wrong, why would test say 'not pregnant'? maybe hcg is too low to detect?? i don't know. I already got a positive in FRER last week, but it was lighter but def there, so i was trying to back it up woth digi, when i got the 'not pregnant' display, i then opened it up and and shows the lines' i mentioned. ive got a superdrug one still to take so will do a FMU tomorrow. Just wanted to know what this means?

thanks in advance

I did one that said no but a Superdrug said yes.I took it apart and a faint line.repeated it a week later Superdrug still yes cb no but stronger line inside.So a week later repeated and OH hello 1-2 weeks preg and strong lines inside.I had a thread up on this and i also complained to clearblue for misleading as I know my strip inside said i was but the digital thing said no.They really are a waste of money unless you are most def pregnant xx

my 3+ from friday 20dpo
https://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b1/markb2006/Snapshot_20100124.jpg

My lines from pregnant 1-2.
Does anyone have 2-3 to share?
https://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y233/mum2morgan/Clipboard01-14.jpg

Hi ladies thought id join in i took mine apart too, Which was not pregnant its amazing how these digi's work lol, Heres my pic x

Attachments

• 012.jpg
    012.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 629
Hi all

My wife and I have been going through IVF for the last month or so, we had embryo implantation 9 days ago and with utter impatience we just took a pregnancy test using on of these clearblue digital testers.

It is displaying a 'Not Pregnant' result and following half hour of crying weve been searching the net in the hope that its a false negative and that we've just tested too early.

Having found this topic theres a few ladies who have had similar issues and we have joined in with stripping our tester appart to take a look inside.

The strips look EXACTLY like this one posted earlier in the thread.

Won't let me post photos as I'm too new a member!

We have 1 x dark control line and 2 very faint lines. No one seems to have followed up their post though as to wether or not, following this negative result they ended up being pregnant and that the digital reading was indeed false!

Were clinging on to a faint hope that we are just experiencing very low hormone levels.

Just noticed its almost exactly like cherrished's photo in the post above ours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->