Clearblue digis.....what there like inside......

https://i1127.photobucket.com/albums/l630/jadelovett/451be92c.jpg

My 3+ on a clearblue digi

i am havin the same problem!!!!!!!!! 2lines on one strip and 1 line on the other strip???????? what does this mean?????? has anybody had this then turned out to actually be pregnant or are we all givin ourselves false hope!!!!

i am havin the same problem!!!!!!!!! 2lines on one strip and 1 line on the other strip???????? what does this mean?????? has anybody had this then turned out to actually be pregnant or are we all givin ourselves false hope!!!!

It does all depend on how dark the lines are showing? I had 3 lines showing and wasn't pregnant x

I just thought I'd follow up on my last post where I was querying the lines
inside Clearblue Digital. I rang them but they weren't particularly
helpful, just told me to disregard the lines inside the test
as the digital readout is accurate also the tests are their
Most sensitive apparently, so highly unlikely they'll give false
results. Anyway af came, was just late. I think all the tests
have the lines inside but if hcg detected the lines will become
darker thereby giving the pregnant result. Think I'll just avoid
the digi's in future, the temptation to open them up after a
negative result is just too great!

The fact about clear blue digi is that the line to indicate positive is invisible to the naked eye my mum works for clear blue and gets asked all the time vier email and phone that's why they say don't take it apart just to proove it I took a test and so did mum mine said pregnant 2-3 and mums said not pregnant we took both apart and they were identical inside! Altho I have to agree there not that sensitive mine said pregnant at 12 dpo I guess it depends on hcg levels ect.. But end of the day a human eye cannot interpret the result inside one of these tests good luck lady's I always used a line test before the digi to avoid disappointment xx

Every clear blue digi test will have 2 lines inside because it measures hcg and lh...there is a whole thing about this one pee ona stick.com truth about digitals section.
Good luck and fx

There's pretty much always 3 lines on a clear blue digi. I only have 1-2 and 2-3 and BOTH the 2nd line on the top and the bottom line were darker on the 2-3.

I think people should stop taking them apart. If it says not pregnant then take it as such.

I agree with legohouse it displays words for a reason! I know it's horrible getting bfn all the time but when your pregnant it will tell you also for anyone ttc can I recommend one step opk they are fab!! Only ic but after 2 years of ttc and two mcs I got pregnant first cycle with these so supprised n extremely happy!! Xx

I found it facinating that you can play with the battery and have the tester give you a pregnant result when it was not pregnant before. Nice to see the words even if it's not true...

Lol I found that aswel I made mine say not pregnant 3+ haha xx

Has anyone every took apart a clear blue digital test and the strip inside had a faint positive but the test said "not pregnant".... if its faint then I could be preggo??? or has that happened to someone else and come to find out it was really "not pregnant"?

sooo, did you find out if you were you pregnant? Beacause I am having the same problem!! :wacko:

The lines inside are the same pregnant or not the line that tells the test the answer is invisible to the eye if it says not pregnant it means it sorry girls xxx

I cracked my Not Pregnant open and didn't have ANY lines?? Not even the control one? Anyone else? x

I cracked mine open also, it had two lines. The contol was very dark, and then it had a faint line beside it. You'd think every pregnancy test would work the same including the digital. I took 3 regular tests and they all had a faint positive line, and today decided to take a digital, and got a not pregnant. Is it because they are less sensitive.

Hey , I've had too faint positives I'm at 10dpo then took a digital test also and came up negative but when I pulled it apart it had two lines up top and one down the bottom ... so confused what do you think ??

Is no-one reading the previous posts? It does NOT mean you are pregnant if there are two lines, clear blue say not to open the tests as the results can not be read by the human eye. They are not the same as normal pregnancy tests, hope this helps :)

I know this is kind of old, but I just realized that you all have the conception indicators with the time since conception number given. I... on the other hand... am in the US and we can't get those here. Ours just say "Pregnant" or "Not Pregnant." I've gotten enough faint positive FRER's to know that I'm pregnant. The lines still suck, but they're there. So, I took a Clear Blue Digi from here in the States... and it said "Not Pregnant." I called it a dirty liar and then took it apart. It only has 1 test strip, and this is what mine looked like. I would like to know how it decides pregnant or not with only one test strip!

I did the same today and that's what mine looked like. I'm taking it as a positive I guess?

Also, I think this is positive but low hcg because I took an answer strip test yesterday and I swear it had a faint line. As well as I've never had 8 days of +opks before, and my symptoms. AF due on Saturday so we shall see....

I thought I would open mine to and mine has the same dark line then two faint lines and im four days late but mummy0704 urs look like u have two extra lines right down the bottom of each stick was ur positive or negative

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->