clearblue fertility monitor

Lin2013

Reaction score
Hi everyone we have been ttc since sept this year, not that long i know but every month i think this could be the month and its not, although still waiting for af which is due tomorrow-thurs i have used the advanced clearblue opk but none left and just wondering if its worth spending the money instead towards a CBFM?

I bought one 2 years ago and got pregnant the first month! Using it again this month, its helpful as gives you 3 or 4 high fertility days before 2 peak days so you know when to try.

They go for about £40 on eBay, and the sticks are about £10/ month.

I've used the clearblue digital and been debating the fertility monitor just not sure what else it gives you. Is it much better?

ladders for me i just feel like i have tried since sept with using clearblue advanced opk and had been using preseed and softcups this month and just think the only other thing is clearblue fertility monitior, i feel like the opk could pick up the surge then because i dont test after i get fixed smiled then not sure if it really was correct and i was ovulating. xx

Am just hopping over from 1st tri but I conceived first month using cbfm so rate it highly! I ovulated a lot later than I thought (I was just going on cm before cbfm). Definitely worth the £ in my opinion - and I think you can sell them on fairly easily too. Good luck! X

I got pregnant on my second month of using the cbfm. We are now on cycle one of ttc #2 and using it again. I would recommend it. Opk's never worked for me bit cbfm did!

ok im really confused now, since coming off the pill 5 months ago my periods have been messed up have been anywhere from 28-31 days today is 32 and stil no period I have done a few tests and all BFN and for the past 3-4 days i have been having brown discharge, not alot only when i wipe. my CBFT has arrived this morning and i dont know now if i should just start using it tomorrow or what to do?

I got pregnant on my second month of using the cbfm. We are now on cycle one of ttc #2 and using it again. I would recommend it. Opk's never worked for me bit cbfm did!

Dea how long where u trying with no 1 before u switched to CBFM?

I can not rate the cbfm highly enough I won one over xmas on ebay for £15 with 5 post then won 20 sticks for £13 so I found a bargain I fell pg with my 2 youngest using a monitor before so im hoping I have the same luck this time around :) I would definitely recommend using one. Ive litrally only just stopped my pill on thursday so I will use normal opk's till my af returns to normal so I dont end up spending loads...... x good luck ladies x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->