ClearBlue (non digi), FRER, or IC

rockstarlove9

Reaction score
Hey ladies so I have a quick question. I am currently 13 dpo and i tested last at 10 dpo with wondufu (however you spell it) IC. I was reading online and saw that some women have said they got a BFN with an IC and a bfp using a frer or clear blue easy. Does anyone have a similar experience. My temps look really good and my boobs have been so heavy for the last week that i am almost sure im set to get a bfp this cycle. but I am having no luck with my ic and thinking maybe I should get a better test. Also which test do you ladies think is better clear blue or the frer. Im much more of a fan of the clear blue but would like you ladies' opinion. Maybe im just being to hopeful because i have been getting cramps since friday and af is due on wednesday. Part of me feels as though I should just wait to see what happens but part of me feels that maybe trying another brand would produce different results what do you ladies think????

I really like the clear blue digital that way im not left guessing if I see I line or I don't its says pregnant or not pregnant

The digital ones aren't as sensitive so you need more HCG to get a positive I think the FRER is supposed to be the most sensitive.

Frer is most sensitive. But I hear the CB digi that shows weeks is pretty sensitive as well

I prefer FRER i got my BFP at 10 dpo yesterday.

Both frer and the cb with weeks estimator are excellent for getting early results. I was skeptical of the weeks estimator, but I got a 1-2 weeks when my frer line was still pretty light at 10dpo. I'll see if I can't find the link to my tests.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/bfp-announcements/2342757-lucky-7-a.html
Post #2 has my cb weeks with a frer and a cb + test. If you look at the times on my tests, I got that 1-2 weeks on a <2 hour hold too. I should note I had vanishing twin so my levels were tripling from the get go.

I actually have to disagree with the frer being the most sensitive! Last time I got pregnant these were my tests at 9dpo. Clear line on wondfo and bfn on frer. The next day I had a blazing positive on the wondfo and the lightest squinter ever on a frer.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 8
Were you using fmu? I have shitty luck with frer fmu. Bfns in the am and clear positives later in the day. Even if other tests picked up fmu, idk why but it stinks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->