Clearblue TTC Study

cathgibbs

TTC#1 after 5 losses
Reaction score
Hi all,

Did anyone sign up to the Cleablue website (UK) to take part in a study/trial for women who are TTC?

I have just recieved an email from them asking if i am still interested in taking part and am i still ttc as they have a trial starting next week. just wondering if anyone knows what this will include?

Thanks

I'm doing it. You have to use their ovulation kit for a month and keep a diary. Sounds quite straight forward I think

oh thats great, I hope im eligable now, just waiting for them to call to go through a few questions I think! xxx

I got an e-mail this morning just waiting for them to ring x fingers crossed xx

Did they ask if your still interested and if your still TTC? xxx

Yeh x they didn't say what it was going to involve though x fingers crossed we get through though xx

oohhhhhhh yep FX!! I hope they ring soon, def up of taking my phone everywhere lol!! I dont want to miss their call incase they just skip to the next person on their list! xxx

Yeh I am feeling the same I hope they call soon I really dont want to miss out x make sure you post when they do call x I will too x

def hun!! have you been ttc long ? xxx

I missed their call and they left me an answer phone message with a number to call back so try not to worry too much if you do end up missIng it

Since September we lost our son in may but took a few months to sort our selves out before we started ttc again x how bout you? Have you been ttc long where are you in your cycle?

Awww Sorry to hear that hun :hugs:

We've been ttc since Oct 2011, had a mc in Aprl then an Ectopic in June but had to have Methotrexate and a Lap so couldnt ttc for 3 months, im CD10 today, line is looking darker for CD10 than it has done in previous months so gonna start dtd tonight with preseed :-D xxx

Yay for the answering machine message
sorry for your loss Cath x I had an ectopic in September 2008 still no dark line yet this cycle but no ewcm yet either x on cd 12 now so not too different to you x

OMG OMG OMG!! just got a call of them there sendin mail out to me to look at then i need to sight then ill get the pack WOOOOOOP

I normally dont get any sort of dark line till CD13/14 hun! oohhh we are close on our cycles arent we? are you using preseed or anything? We are using it this cycle for the first time, i think since the MTX iv been lacking in EWCM so hopefully this will do it! xxx

oohhhh YAY!!! Thats great news hun what did they say to you on the phone? How long after the email did you get the call? im fed up of waiting already lol xxx

Lbrum sorry hun i didnt see your message, thanks for letting me know you can ring them back, i look a tad weird walking around with my phone in my hand in work lol you would think im waiting for a call off the National Lottery or something ha xxx

i got a email 2days ago satin do i still what part of it - then just now got the call thay ask you if your on anythin that will help you get prego, i sead no to all wich im not doing the old why hahah :) good luck girls :) x

LOL thank you hun!! im getting excited now! xxx

Can I join? I've been accepted too, got the email making sure I was still ttc Friday and got the phone call about 30 mins ago! They just asked general questions about your cycle length, any medication, whether you've used clear blue before etc..
Good luck to the ladies who haven't received a call yet! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->