Clearblue TTC Study

Just think once you have got your voucher you can stock up on them in boots lol x

I didnt think of that :haha: thanks for the idea! Hopefully though none of us will need to use opks at the end of this. Fx'd for bfps all round :winkwink: x

Hahah thats true, hopefully we wont need to stock up on OPKs just HPTs cause i hope we all conciieve during this trial xxx

I hope they ring back i think it will be tomorrow now cause its half 4 x

I hope everyone does get a bfp after this trial xx then you can use the voucher to stock up on anti natal vitamins lol

Don't worry about it too much, I wasn't expecting a call today tbh I was expecting to wait at least a week after replying! Got my fx'd they get in touch with you soon! X

CB just rung!! their sending out the consent form etc for me today!!! :happydance: xxx

Me too xx yay for getting accepted x whop whop x

woohooooo!!! im so excited lol!!

Did the woman on the phone say anything to you about sending the urine back to them? I dont think she did to me? She said to use my urine on the fertility moniter? xxx

Me too so is my husband I think cause its not gonna cost anything for me to be poas hahaha x

Yeh she said we have to send the monitor an the ovulation sticks back lol they are going to have a lot of pee hahaha

ha yes a free cycle full of HPTs and OPKS lol my bank balance will be happy!!

Yeah we have to send all the products back as they havent been released to the public lol i thought we had to send our urine samples to them every couple of days too lol xxx

I have never been accepted for anything ever I am really happy x
when is your cycle due to start?

just done some research and the women who send their samples off are on the 3 month CB study, us lot are only on the 1month study, thank God I really didnt want to send my pee off in the post haha! imagine if it got returned to me and the post man had to open it CRINGE!!

um......CD11 for me today hun!! Using preseed this cycle too so got a funny feeling im gonna get my bfp before the trial begins lol

What about you?> xxx

CD 13 but working tonight so opk x an hope I don't get a dark line til tomorrow lol
I know the study would be good but bfp would be amazing lol x

do you normally have a good 28 day cycle hun? Just done an opk now and its the same line as yesterday, i normally ov on Friday/Sat xxx

Did they say how many pregnancy tests you would get I am sure it will say in the information x

No they are bout 26days my cycles but its better than the 21day cycles I used to have x just bout to do my opk x

Oh right when do you normally Ov then hun?

Im not sure i should imagine about 2-4 tests? xxx

Between day 12 an 14 x I hope for the 4 lol I do more than that a cycle pmsl x

oohhh nice and early then!! do you dtd every other day?

hahaha and me hun! I literally do about 25 ICs a month! xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->