Clearblue TTC Study

Amytrisha of course you can hun!! it looks like you get the call within 1 working day then doesnt it? exciting!! do they want you to start from CD1 cause im only at CD10 so got 18 days before af arrives xxx

Yeah they want us to start cd1, I'm due for af tomorrow so by the time they've done consent forms, received them & then sent the kit I should be ready for cd1 all over again. Dw where you are in your cycle you can just keep hold of the tests til cd1 :) x

Marvellous! Thank you hun!!

Is it just OPKs we will have? I feel like a guinea pig haha! xxx

Thay sending the information pack out first. Then something for me to put my signature on x

Marvellous! Thank you hun!!

Is it just OPKs we will have? I feel like a guinea pig haha! xxx

We get pregnancy tests too, 2 I think. We get a diary too where we write when we bd and opk results. Once the month is up we have to send all used sticks back & we get £50 love to shop vouchers as a thank you for taking part :) x

That's sooooo good!!! All that from sending them our urine lol xxx

That's sooooo good!!! All that from sending them our urine lol xxx

I know! I didn't know we'd get vouchers at the end, I was pretty shocked about that it's like a treat for all the testing that's gonna be going on :haha: xx

Im a poas addict so this is so much fun for me lol. We should all keep in contact to see how ityoes xxx

Definitely :) we should keep this thread going for updates, I think it's gonna be quite interesting! Plus I've never used opks before! Xx

oohhhhhh have you not used them?? I LOVE them lol do you have a normal 28 day cycle? xxx

Nopee I've always thought about doing but I've just never bothered lol. My cycle is around 30 days long so a little bit longer.
I've just read your sig, you had a bfp the same month as me and mc'ed the same month too :hugs: x

Did you mc on april 13th? So did I :-( What a horrible day :-( Heres hoping to having a BFP again in March hun!! Just hope history doesnt repeat itself!

I get mine off of Ebay for like £3 for 25 which is plenty for using during your fertile week :) See how you get on with these CB ones obv these ones are soooooo much better than the cheapy internet ones xxx

I haven't had a call yet just yay for the fact they do leave a massage I only got the e-mail this morning an I replied with in half hour so I hope it won't be too long did anyone get the e-mail an call in the same day x

Really? Wow! I can't believe it was the same day.. That's mad! I very much hope history doesn't repeat itself for both of us!

The CB ones in the shops are so expensive so I doubt ill buy them after the trial but if I'm not successful I'm gonna get some cheapies. I'm worried incase I do the opks and never ovulate :dohh: I'm probably just being silly haha just a fear of mine I think! Xx

oh hun dont be silly, you will def be ovulating lol! do you get good CM during your fertile week? I dont get hardly any EWCM so this month I have bought preseed so thats exciting lol! my life sounds so sad ha xxx

Yes, they called me without a few hours

I haven't had a call yet just yay for the fact they do leave a massage I only got the e-mail this morning an I replied with in half hour so I hope it won't be too long did anyone get the e-mail an call in the same day x

You'll probably get a call either late today or tomorrow, I'm not sure how many ladies are being accepted but I presume there's a few to get through! X

oh hun dont be silly, you will def be ovulating lol! do you get good CM during your fertile week? I dont get hardly any EWCM so this month I have bought preseed so thats exciting lol! my life sounds so sad ha xxx

Yeah I get quite a bit of ewcm an I get ov pains too so I'm not sure where my fear has come from it's probably because of how long I've been ttc I'm just looking for something "wrong" silly really! Haha it's not sad I can't wait toget the opk it'll be like my new little gadget :haha: xx

Just think once you have got your voucher you can stock up on them in boots lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->