Clearblue TTC Study

I need to send mine back. Will pack it up tomorrow. Bit surprised it's taken so long for you to get paid.

Clearblue emailed me back saying sorry for the delay, but they have had a lot of paperwork to process, and that the vouchers should be processed next week.

Still to send mine back. Will do it next week. What you treating yourself to?

Received my vouchers today too! Going to put mine towards a new Dyson. The one I've got is knackered.

I got some bleaches & dyes for my hair and treated OH to a few bits :) spending them gave us something to do lol!

I did want to put the vouchers towards a nice posh nappy bag, but seeing as I'm not even preggers or likely to be so anytime soon at this rate, decided on a Dyson instead.

Just got my vouchers!!!! But was very late in sending the stuff back!!

Hi,

Doing ok, no success as yet... looking into private IVF again.... don't know if we will get round to making the first appointment yet for the first round of tests... but made the call today to the center to find out more info.. so we shall see...

Amytrish how your pregnancy going?

How's everyone else doing?

I hope your able to get it soon and really hope its successful for you!

It seems to be going well thank you :)

Keep seeing adverts on the tv for this.

How is everyone?

I had 2 failed ivfs last year.... painful periods are getting worse thinking of hang up my towel and getting a coil fitted.

I do too haha, my OH pointed it out the other day!

I rarely come on here, sorry about your failed IVFs sweet I really hope your prayers are answered soon. :hugs:

I'm doing good x

Congratulations on the birth of finlay.

Don't think my OH even notices the adverts.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"