Clearblue TTC Study

Got docs in the morning, need try and sleep longer before first visit to the toilet... had blood on Friday, had slept 6.5 hours solid, but urine been clear over the weekend, but only been sleeping for a few hours before going to the toilet... was feeling odd on Friday, but been drinking lots of peppermint tea and cranberry juice over the weekend so hopefully cleared what ever I had.

Temps are on the up... feeling strange not testing my urine...

Sorry I have just realised which section of the board this thread is on... I joined it when I saw the clearblue title... I access the site from my mobile a lot of the time, hope I have not offended anyone by joining this thread... I am LTTC... sorry for your loses

I doubt you've offended anyone Hun, you've definitely not offended me :)
Glad the blood is easing off, hope the doctor can give you a proper reason for it.

How long have you been ttc if you don't mind me asking? X

Been trying on and off for around 5 years, more serious for the last 3. Were unexplained waiting on IVF on NHS. Just sold my flat so might manage to talk hubby round to trying a private cycle.

Have you tried IUI? Lots of luck if you do go for ivf! X

I really dont want to miss out x make sure you post when they do call x I will too x

You have certainly not offended me either hun!

Let us know what the Drs say? how long have you been on the NHS waiting list if you dont mind me asking hun xxx

Well I am not going mad, took a sample to the doc, explained was doing a trial hence checking my FMU and had noticed blood. Although the urine looked ok this morning, she tested an there was some blood so she has sent it away, will get results on Friday, if something grows... will get anitbiotics, but as I had been self dosing pepermint tea, carnberry juice, might have got ride of whatever it was. If clear then she has asked me to provide another sample, but AF is due on Tuesday, so will have to wait until after that has finished.

Cath - been put on the waiting list for IVF from SEPT 2012, they back date to to your referal from gynyecolgist, had a lap and dye last year, all clear, hubby has had a few SA, last checked out ok, initial ones were not so good, were looking at ICSI, but now they thing IVF, they haven't mentioned IUI, but may be they'll start with that when we get to the top of the list. 2 year wait in Glasgow, just switched to the Edinburgh list, hoping it will bring this forward....

If we go down the private route will look at GCRM, went to an open day, which was interesting, but the whole AI thing scares me, and there are not garuntees... hoping things will happen naturally.

Think I had a missed call from the CB folk today, will listent to messages later..

Well confused... got results from urine test and was clear.... but saw blood again at weekend so who knows.... doc did say if this happened then bring another sample in, will do after AF..

Started spotting today today, so think I am out this month, noticed the monitor has been counting down to test day.... did you girls test or not? Or do you think the testing is only for those lucky enough to be late once in there life!

How is everyone?

Di you get your vouchers???

Glad it came back clear, but Hoping they find out what the blood is all about!

I did test on it, twice because I was mega late but got bfns - was an inconvenience tbh cos I had to collect wee lol.

I only sent my kit back today, really not had time or when I have I've forgotten so only just sent it, will let you know when I get vouchers :) btw you could test on the monitor for preg now if u just wanna see what it does but remember to collect your wee! :)

Aye got my tub at the ready for the morning, got an early start tomorrow as well client meeting at work.... but think AF is definately here... been at bit scatty all weekend... spotting and cramping... can do without it tomorrow...

I had a missed call from someone the other day, never did get round to ringing back....

Let me know how quickly you get the vouchers through, are you going to treat yourself to something nice!

Aaw gutted about AF! Test anyway :haha: good luck for next month!!

I will do :) well I was thinking about buying a monitor with it but might just start using cheapies instead and get myself something nice. What are you planning to do?

Just tested not pregnant. But giving that AF is here now not surprised.
Think I will stick with opk and temping monitor never told me anything new.
Maybe some new clothes.
My cycle was a day short this month. Bit stressed. Have accepted an offer on my flat. Just waiting on things completing the missives. But solicitor I have is not the most helpful.

No chick! Its been nearly a month since i sent mine back have you recieved yours? xxx

I haven't received mine either. I sent all my stuff back at the beginning of this month. Emailed Sharon from Clearblue this morning asking when we can expect to receive the voucher, but haven't had a response from her yet.

Oohhh when you find out can you let me know please chick? xxx

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I want to go bloody shopping haha xxx

Update in here when you hear back please melon :) I wanna go shopping too! :haha: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->