Clearblue TTC Study

no hun i use them 1 at 11 (second pee of the day and one at 6, sometimes i use fmu tho lol xxx

Thanks :) ill get some for next cycle see how I get on with them. You just wait til the second line is as strong as the 1st don't you? Xx

yeah hun, if you want im due to ov this week so ill upload pics of what it looks like a day or 2 before ov and then what it looks like when your ov xxx

Yeah ta hun either upload on here or Facebook them to me not fussed which :) xx

facebook will be easier for me hun, ill pm them to you, when you start using yours you can pm me the pics and ill tell you if their pos or not if you like hun xxx

Yeah that'd be good just to make sure I'm doing it right haha :) ta hun! Be good if af actually flipping turns up :( cd32 and still waiting.. Xx

Got a peak this morning, trying to hold it in a bit longer to try with an OPK later... so annoying when O happens during the working week!

Got a peak this morning, trying to hold it in a bit longer to try with an OPK later... so annoying when O happens during the working week!

Just got a positve with a OPK, second line not as dark as contol... but looks promising that the timing matches the peak on the clear blue... will see what the rest of this week brings.

How many PEAKs did you get, is it just one or a few?

nobump i think we all got 2 peaks hun i think its standard for the cbfm as it doesnt request you to test opk wise after the first peak so it automatically says peak the following day then high then back to low, did you manage to dtd!??? xxx

Amy when did you get your peak hun what CD xxxx

Yeah I got two peaks my first one was at cd18 :) af still hasn't come but bfns grr! X

Cath - managed to squeeze in a lunch time session. OPK said - today, so looks like I 'O' yesterday, will need to waif for a few more temps before FF confirms.

Amy - how long is you usual cycle? has the witch appeared??? fingers crossed for you, good luck!

Ooh exciting for you nobump!! Good luck!

I'm out, af came this morning so gonna be sending the monitor back tomorrow :) my usual cycle is 29 days but this was 33 days! :/ x

Oh that's a bummer you had a longer cycle using the monitor.

Did you notice anything different with your morning samples? I've been testing from 4am as I wake in the night. Had blood or what looks like blood in my urine everyday. Phoned docs yesterday and took an sample from later in the day down. All checked out ok. But noticed it again this morning. Got a docs appointment for next week. Will take an fmu sample down then.

Nope hun :/ do you not spot after af or something? Hope it's all ok, keep us updated :) x

Not had any spotting just noticed something in my urine. But the afternoon sample was clear. Thought would see nurse first rather than wasting docs time. Probably me worrying about nothing again.
Thanks

Don't think it's a sign... sure I seen something again this morning, but now doubting myself... will take a morning sample to the docs next week. When I googled, I not most reliable source, but said could be indication of UTI, or kidney infection... so thought I would get it checked out.

Got a low today so guess I am officially in the two week wait.

Don't think the monitor has told me anything my temping and OPKs don't.

Got up thinking I needed to test Again bit no more for me. Slept six hours straight which is good for me. Think I woke every 2 hours the night before. Anyway thought I would check my fmu, definitely something there. Will have to wait til Tuesday though. Googled again last night Defoe not a sign of pregnancy.

yeah i would say more of a kidney or uti hun have your results come back yet? xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->