• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clearblue TTC Study

Yay Cath & Gnomette :) I'm looking forward to seeing if any of us get our bfps whilst on the trial, fx'd all of us! Xx

My opk yesterday was dark an today its a lot darker but I am working tonight so looks like its a good job that the trial is next cycle cause I bd last night an I won't be able to tonight but will tomorrow x

I hope we all get bfps with the trial xx

Is it pos? Dont worry about not doing it tonight every other day is best and studies have shown dtd 2 daysbbefore ov is best hun xxx

Leaving it at least 24 hours between bd'ing makes the spermies stronger so don't worry too much hun!
I'm due for af today/tomorrow had a few twinges so just waiting now x

I think she will don't think we bd'ed enough this cycle but I suppose it can only take 1 time! I'm not too fussed if she does show cos we've got the trial to fall back on! :D

How're you? Xx

Oh wow Amy have you got to wait til your next cycle to use the trial stuff x

Yeah :( I'll have 1 more ov & 2 more afs before I can use the kit! Rubbish timing haha!

Yay for pos opk, enjoy bd'ing when you get chance :winkwink: xx

Yeh I hubby should be up for it as he's had to go without tonight pmsl

:rofl: a day to a man is a week, that's what my Mr is like anyway! :dohh:

That sucks that you have to wait 2cycles I hope the stuff arrives before mine af is due on the 19th so asking as I get the forms back asap it should be here but they will have loads to send so I just hope its here lol

She told me I should have the stuff before my next af, so within the month. She said once they receive the forms back they'll get in touch again (not sure why) and then send the kit.. Hopefully it'll be quick!! X

Lol Yeh I don't think I am gonna have any problems convincing him he's not one to turn a bit of bd-ing pmsl

I wonder if the post man will bring any for anyone lol

Hahaha i was just thinking the same! Im in work so wont find out untl 6ish :-( xxx

I think she said she was posting it out yesterday so of its sent 1st class it should be today but if not it will be tomorrow possibly Thursday I love getting post that's not bills pmsl or telling me how much money I have spent lol

hha me too hun! I buy loads of stuff off ebay as I put all Swarovski's on baby converse so whenever i get new stock delivered im like a child lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->